Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
H3nSo612
Paper Tape
Views: 18,702
Message 1 of 65

MOTO G6 NO SERVICE

Hi there, i bought a Motog6 almost a month ago, last night i forgot charge my phone so it turns off, when i turn it on again i didnt get service, i try other sim from my mom and nothing, i try a few more sims and nothing happens, and the other sims works well on other phones. i made a factory reset i cant get service.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 18,573
Message 2 of 65

Re: MOTO G6 NO SERVICE

@H3nSo612 wrote:

Hi there, i bought a Motog6 almost a month ago, last night i forgot charge my phone so it turns off, when i turn it on again i didnt get service, i try other sim from my mom and nothing, i try a few more sims and nothing happens, and the other sims works well on other phones. i made a factory reset i cant get service.

Hello H3nSo612,

We are sorry to hear about your device issue regarding the network, this is odd-- not that I have heard off. We would like to help you. Just to narrow down, may I know if you have tried to put your device in "airplane mode" for a while and switch back to normal-- test if that makes any difference? Have you tested in safe mode already? Let us know how it goes?

Meanwhile, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Update your profile -link

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto support

H3nSo612
Paper Tape
Views: 18,528
Message 3 of 65

Spoiler
all ready update my info
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 18,505
Message 4 of 65

@H3nSo612 wrote:
Spoiler
all ready update my info

Hi H3nSo612,

Thank you for updating your profile, unfortunately, the next option at this point would be Service/Repair/Replacement. 

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 18,653
Message 5 of 65

@H3nSo612

We believe a Software Update should be available for your device and may help address the issue.

If you still have devce, please connect to WiFi and check for System Update. Please provide feedback on whether or not the System Update has resolved the No Service issue. 

H3nSo612
Paper Tape
Views: 18,473
Message 6 of 65

Thanks, I all ready install de update and it fix the problem.
maarten2
Paper Tape
Views: 18,266
Message 7 of 65

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem as described here, but can't seem to fix it. After the battery was low and the phone turned off I've had no service anymore.

I tried safe mode, turning on/off airplane mode, soft reset, tried other sim cards, checked for updates but there seem to be none. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 18,235
Message 8 of 65

@maarten2 wrote:

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem as described here, but can't seem to fix it. After the battery was low and the phone turned off I've had no service anymore.

I tried safe mode, turning on/off airplane mode, soft reset, tried other sim cards, checked for updates but there seem to be none. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi maarten2,

Thank you for reporting this and updating your profile with IMEI, this is odd-- let me investigate further on this. Have you received any update recently? As other users claim a fix. 

Would like to request you to perform factory data reset without restoring any apps and observe? If this did not help then sending it for repair would be the next logical step.

Meanwhile, let me investigate this.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

RokuK
Paper Tape
Views: 17,783
Message 9 of 65

I am having the same problem. I've had my Moto 6 for a couple of weeks, it worked fine, and now no service. My phone claims it is up to date. From my phone:

Android version: 8.0.0

Current version:[Removed]

Security patch level: [Removed]

Restarted the phone, checked that airplane mode is off. Still no service. Frustrating!

Edited for privacy.

Omar78
Fanfold Paper
Views: 17,543
Message 10 of 65

I'm having the exact same problem as described here. After the battery was low and the phone turned off I've had no service anymore.

How shall I proceed?

Top Kudoed Authors