Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deb_09
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,175
Message 21 of 63

Re: MOTO G6 NO SERVICE

If it helps i can send you the bug report, by using the developer options section.
Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 1,171
Message 22 of 63

Deb_09
A re-check of device performance on server still shows no evidence of software issue, at this point I would suspect a hardware issue with this particular G6. As not to drag this out, I would recommend repair/replacement .
Deb_09
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,168
Message 23 of 63

Ok. Thank
ptjusa2012
Paper Tape
Views: 1,136
Message 24 of 63

Went to bed last night with my Moto G6 telling me my fingerprint hardware unavailable... almost a deal breaker. Woke up this morning with my fingerprint hardware working but getting no service... a certain deal breaker! It's now 1755hrs and after restarts and power downs I can do everything my Moto G6 is designed to do except make a phone call. Every time I make an attempt I get a pop up telling me to turn off airplane mode which of course is already off.  Please help me.  Screen shot attached

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,119
Message 25 of 63

@ptjusa2012 wrote:

Went to bed last night with my Moto G6 telling me my fingerprint hardware unavailable... almost a deal breaker. Woke up this morning with my fingerprint hardware working but getting no service... a certain deal breaker! It's now 1755hrs and after restarts and power downs I can do everything my Moto G6 is designed to do except make a phone call. Every time I make an attempt I get a pop up telling me to turn off airplane mode which of course is already off.  Please help me.  Screen shot attached

Hello ptjusa2012,

Sorry to learn about that, can you quickly test Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Test your device and share us the screenshots. 

Also, just to make sure, please have the Sim tested with another device if it is working fine?

Please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

ptjusa2012
Paper Tape
Views: 1,106
Message 26 of 63

My Sprint Moto G6 is not receiving cell service for the last two days  When I attempt to make a call it tells me to turn off airplane mode (see attached screenshot). I do not know how to fix this.  Do any of the gurus out there have any suggestions? Everything else seems to be operating correctly. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,087
Message 27 of 63

@ptjusa2012 wrote:

My Sprint Moto G6 is not receiving cell service for the last two days  When I attempt to make a call it tells me to turn off airplane mode (see attached screenshot). I do not know how to fix this.  Do any of the gurus out there have any suggestions? Everything else seems to be operating correctly. 

Hi ptjusa2012,

This is strange, hope you have tested with different network/sim. However, we would like to further look into this. Please perform factory data reset without restoring any apps and observe. If this did not help, we might need Bug reports. Let me know if you need steps on how to take a bug report?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,086
Message 28 of 63

@ptjusa2012 wrote:

Hi ptjusa2012,

This is strange, hope you have tested with different network/sim. However, we would like to further look into this. Please perform factory data reset without restoring any apps and observe. If this did not help, we might need Bug reports. Let me know if you need steps on how to take a bug report?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

ptjusa2012
Paper Tape
Views: 1,078
Message 29 of 63

I am not sure I have the means to test the SIM card on another phone without going to the nearest Sprint store. I'm a new customer with Sprint and this my only Sprint phone. Unless you have another recommendation I will reply back after I get to a Sprint store which may not be until this Friday. In the meantime I will try the factory data reset.  

tstorey16
What's DOS?
Views: 998
Message 30 of 63

I am having the same problem. This started yesterday 9/5/18. The phone received a security update yesterday also. Android version 8.0.0, security patch July 1, 2018, build # OPSS27.104-15-10-4. Have tried airplane mode, removing and reinstalling sim card. Have had no issues with the phone til yesterday. Now no LTE signal.

Top Kudoed Authors