Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biley
What's DOS?
Views: 887
Message 1 of 3

MOto g6 showing slow charging

I have purchased this mobile from mazon.in a week ago and now I m facing charging issue. It always shows slow charging and taking too much time to charge. I also go through similar issue in this forum and found the cable is faulty and I checked with moto g5 splus and it is true cable is faulty.

*I have start using smart phone with moto g and till now I trust on motorola only and I have all the version of moto g to moto g6 but this time i m really disappointed . how an i fix that or i will get replacement.

Thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 823
Message 2 of 3

Re: MOto g6 showing slow charging

Hi biley,

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our best advice for this situation is that visit the nearest Motorola Service Centers device for review so that repair engineer could examine your device and provide a proper resolution accordingly.

Also, you can see the few models parts price list here.

Here is the link for the nearest Motorola Service center  in India.

We request you to:

1. Carry the phone invoice copy if the phone has a warranty.
  2. Take a Backup of your phone data. 
  3. Call the Service Center before visiting.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Dest13
What's DOS?
Views: 586
Message 3 of 3

Re: MOto g6 showing slow charging

This is the second MotoG phone that has had the EXACT same issue. My g3 USB port crapped out after 8 months so upgraded to a g5 plus then I broke the screen and while that was being replaced I decided to splash out on a g6 plus to use as my primary phone and the g5 plus as a back up phone, but now 5 months in the g6 plus won't turbocharge and now takes over 3 hours to charge. I expect the g5 plus to suffer the exact same fate. Once my g6 plus bites the dust I'll never buy another Motorola phone, ever EVER! Pathetic this obvious reoccurring issue hasn't been resolved by now as I'm obviously not the only one with this problem. I'm going iPhone or Samsung from now on depending on which platform I like better. Had enough of being messed around. You lost a customer. 

Top Kudoed Authors