Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Knl90
Blue Screen Again
Views: 149
Message 1 of 6

Moto G play wouldn't turn on

So I have a Moto g play on the Giffgaff network. This morning my phone wouldn't turn on, it came up with a hazard sign when I tried to turn it on. I charged it for a bit and after a few hard resets, it turned on. turns out the battery ran out, It was at 65% before I went to bed, there's no way it could have ran out of battery just in a few hours. Has anyone had this issue before or know what the issue is ?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 104
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto G play wouldn't turn on

@Knl90 wrote:

So I have a Moto g play on the Giffgaff network. This morning my phone wouldn't turn on, it came up with a hazard sign when I tried to turn it on. I charged it for a bit and after a few hard resets, it turned on. turns out the battery ran out, It was at 65% before I went to bed, there's no way it could have ran out of battery just in a few hours. Has anyone had this issue before or know what the issue is ?

It could have been the battery. A misbehaving app could do it, an old battery can also go from 65% to 0 very quickly. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Knl90
Blue Screen Again
Views: 100
Message 3 of 6

It's the  Moto g6 play, should've said, i only got it in November, so I doubt it's the battery 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 92
Message 4 of 6

You posted in the Original G thread - so I was assuming it was a 5-6 year old phone. 

It still could have been some runaway app, poor cell connection, or a combination of things. Not enough data to go on to make any kind of determination. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Knl90
Blue Screen Again
Views: 91
Message 5 of 6

Ah sorry wasn't sure where to post, I'll keep an eye on things and see what happens. Thanks tho 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 57
Message 6 of 6

You are welcome, Knl90! Please keep us posted on this.

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors