cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krede99
Paper Tape
Views: 730
Message 11 of 18

Re: Moto G6 - Alarm and Ring volume begin very quiet/silent, then jump to full volume after several

Pretty sure Motorola support will tell you that this i by design and just tell you to fix it yourself Smiley Sad 

Moto-Hater
Paper Tape
Views: 609
Message 12 of 18

Re: Moto G6 - Alarm and Ring volume begin very quiet/silent, then jump to full volume after several

The most idiotic and senseless "feature" i ever saw on a mobile.

What kind of persons are sitting in the development department? Do they never use a mobile themselve?

I want to decide, how long i want to hear my notification and which sound i want to hear.

For information about an E-Mail, SMS, messengerinfo or calenderalarm i don't want to hear a symphony but just a little beep. But before it gets loud it is over. The ringtone is partly over before i can hear it.

Maybe ascending tones are nice for some people - so it is nice to have an optional way to activate that.

But it is not acceptable to force all users to use this nonsense. And nearly nobody does want that.

So i can tell to everybody:

THIS PHONE IS USELESS FOR ORGANIZATION - DO NOT BUY IT if you want to do more than only playing.

Hope there will be a patch tomorrow to remove that idiotic bug!

Dabebbe
Paper Tape
Views: 579
Message 13 of 18

Betreff: Moto G6 - Alarm and Ring volume begin very quiet/silent, then jump to full volume after sev

i have the same issues with my Moto 6G plus reteu XT1926-3

krede99
Paper Tape
Views: 544
Message 14 of 18

I totally agree with you and as stated in my original post Motorola supports solution to this issue is to select notification tones with longer duration.
I am pretty sure this will not be fixed in an software update, I had the phone for about 6 months and there have been several updates but none fixing the issue.

Lately I have noticed notification tones being changed to other than the ones I selected Smiley Surprised Maybe Motorola support working on fixing the issue Smiley Tongue 

One "solution" I have found that partly solves the problem is that when my phone has been connected to my motorcycle helmet bluetooth intercom the notification tones are working fine actually too good, they are really loud and you get the full tone - but no way to adjust the volume down Smiley Sad and only works until next reboot

Gizzmo
Paper Tape
Views: 420
Message 15 of 18

Best solution is to sledgehammer the lousy Moto G6 and buy a Samsung !!!

Motorola or Lenova or Google (who cares) designed the phone with a very bad performance behavior - - -

and they have no intention to remedy it.

krede99
Paper Tape
Views: 400
Message 16 of 18

I tend to agree with you.
The worst part is that they absolutely do not care about the issue and at least try to fix it.

krede99
Paper Tape
Views: 306
Message 17 of 18

What are your experience with this issue after the latest software update to Android 9?
On my phone the issue is worse than ever, most notifications are not audible at all.

Gizzmo
Paper Tape
Views: 233
Message 18 of 18

Yep - it just like I said . . .

Best solution is to sledgehammer the lousy Moto G6 and buy a Samsung !!!

Motorola or Lenova or Google (who cares) designed the phone with a very bad performance behavior - - -

and they have no intention to remedy it.
Top Kudoed Authors