cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barons40
802.11n
Views: 1,158
Message 31 of 409

Re: Moto G6 - Lag / Irresponsive - Post Pie Update [G6 Users pls share your reviews here]

yeh it won't force it
Barons40
802.11n
Views: 1,155
Message 32 of 409

Re: Moto G6 - Lag / Irresponsive - Post Pie Update [G6 Users pls share your reviews here]

well you're from the USA so it's not out yet for you.. so when it is out it will be tested again so hopefully shouldn't have these problems... that's why it's taking forever for them to release it.. it's still in testing
LukeUSDreamer
Paper Tape
Views: 1,148
Message 33 of 409

Hi Barons40, I'm from the US as well and my Android version is 8.0.0 (current version: OPS27.104-92-4-5) - but I've got the same problem (the phone is randomly lagging for 5-10 seconds, and the system UI crashes).

What started the issue for me is the latest system update (security patch: January 1, 2019).

The phone was working well before, I immediately noticed the change.

Agent_Swaraj, is that helpful?

Barons40
802.11n
Views: 1,140
Message 34 of 409

Doing factory reset normal fix problems like this. Maybe if factory reset doesn't fix it have you tried booting into safe mode?
LukeUSDreamer
Paper Tape
Views: 1,128
Message 35 of 409

Safe mode did not help - I will try again with factory reset.

Thanks for your help!

Barons40
802.11n
Views: 1,125
Message 36 of 409

Hope all goes well Smiley Very Happy
KoenH
What's DOS?
Views: 923
Message 37 of 409

My Moto G6 has also been downgraded with Android Pie; sooo slow, it's annoying af!

Fix this issue Lenovo.

Thank you,

KH

zimbaxxx
Punch Card
Views: 890
Message 38 of 409

A lazy useless update that has ruined my phone.  freezes for a few seconds at very  frequent times. No fluid movement like before. Absolutely ruined my phone and is likely to be the last time I buy a moto phone. ( I have gone from moto g1 through to G6.)

Worst of all is the lack of interest or response from Mororola. If I hear another facory reset advice from the " tech team" I am going to start leaving negative reviews on these phones everywhere I can.

sc000
Punch Card
Views: 885
Message 39 of 409

Motorola has been receiving our dire feedback on bugs due tp their bodged Pie update for weeks  and the silence has been deafening. All we hear from Motorola is nonsense about trying safe mode and resetting the phone which then requires you to spend hours reconfiguring the phone to no avail. 

zimbaxxx
Punch Card
Views: 877
Message 40 of 409

Dear Agent_Swaraj,

If you personally do not believe there is a problem how do you expect to fix it.

The phone lags and freezes when you are scrolling or opening a new app.

I have done all the restes and restarts and cache clearing.

I have gone back to using my old moto G1 which is working better than this stupid G6.

Before the update to pie it was perfect.

Is there no one else but you on the team ?

If I dont recieve a response I will make it my mission to leave bad reviews on moto phones everywhere I can.

Sorry to threaten but you messed up my phone. You did not even leave an option not to upgrade, the notification was popping up all the time making the phone unusable.

regards,

Georgios

Top Kudoed Authors