cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bschelst2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,232
Message 51 of 409

Re: Moto G6 - Lag / Irresponsive - Post Pie Update [G6 Users pls share your reviews here]

Attentive display isn't enabled over here. 

Powolniak
Paper Tape
Views: 1,227
Message 52 of 409

Re: Moto G6 - Lag / Irresponsive - Post Pie Update [G6 Users pls share your reviews here]

Maybe try to disable all enhancements in Moto app.
Or it was just problem with my phone...
bschelst2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,221
Message 53 of 409

That's also the case already 

sc000
Punch Card
Views: 1,196
Message 54 of 409

I've had a minor breakthrough!

I discovered the bug causing several seconds delay for the screen icons to appear after restarting the phone can be fixed by disabling the option One Button Nav under Features in the Moto App. The G6 appears to have an incompatibility between the Pie upgrade and the Moto App. This feature worked fine before the Pie update. I uninstalled / reinstalled the Moto App and the bug is present if this feature is enabled.

zimbaxxx
Punch Card
Views: 1,156
Message 55 of 409

I tried everything and SUCCESS. I disabled the moto apps and downloaded an android launcher and hey presto...my old sanppy fast phone is back.

I am 100% certain its the moto app ( display, gestures, notifications I dont know. ) I enabled the moto launcher and back to the lags and stutters. I used the new launcher and everything good again.

The irony is that it is the moto app on a moto phone. 

And the moderators living a dream.

sc000
Punch Card
Views: 1,153
Message 56 of 409

Which Android launcher do you suggest?
zimbaxxx
Punch Card
Views: 1,109
Message 57 of 409

Im new to these launchers so I don't have a lot to say. Im using one I downloaded from play store. I opened everything on my phone even playing a video on YouTube and maps and Viber active and no lags or stutters. I love my phone again. 

Pogmog
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,040
Message 58 of 409

I tried switching off the Moto settings listed above as well as trying a launcher (Evie). The setting change seemed to work, but after a while all the problems were back. The launcher didn't seem to make any different either and the problems were continually popping up as before.

Hopetimist
Paper Tape
Views: 955
Message 59 of 409

Just adding my name to the list of people who have lag and unresponsive phone issues since the android P update. Phone worked fine before, its been terrible since. I regularly feel like throwing it against a wall. Hoping Motorola gets this sorted soon. I suspect its a vaain hope. 

MotoSadist
Punch Card
Views: 950
Message 60 of 409

I see your user name & raise you a Shawshank Redemption!

@Hopetimist wrote:

Just adding my name to the list of people who have lag and unresponsive phone issues since the android P update. Phone worked fine before, its been terrible since. I regularly feel like throwing it against a wall. Hoping Motorola gets this sorted soon. I suspect its a vaain hope. 

Top Kudoed Authors