cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrmpt
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,370
Message 71 of 343

Re: Moto G6 - Lag / Irresponsive - Post Pie Update [G6 Users pls share your reviews here]

Hi,

I have a G6. After the pie update the phone became laggy. When the phone is on stand by and if I receive a call, the phone lags and take plenty of seconds to show the sender button.

mallen1972
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,323
Message 72 of 343

Re: Moto G6 - Lag / Irresponsive - Post Pie Update [G6 Users pls share your reviews here]

@

This morning the phone did its usual, became very laggy as I was scrolling through Emails, I flicked over to Chrome, closed some windows down to release some resources, flicked back to emails, the lag became worse, I flicked back to Chrome which after a few seconds crashed with the "Chrome isn't responding". This "app isnt responding" behaviour is usual when the phone starts to lag in this way.

So i took some time to generate the bug report as requested by yourself.

The link to the bug report is here, you will need to request access.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--PpEccz3ZoVy8aniwSgkqlovCeUj-39/view?usp=drivesdk

The approximate time that this started to happen was 9:33

I hope this helps.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,303
Message 73 of 343

@mallen1972 wrote:

@

This morning the phone did its usual, became very laggy as I was scrolling through Emails, I flicked over to Chrome, closed some windows down to release some resources, flicked back to emails, the lag became worse, I flicked back to Chrome which after a few seconds crashed with the "Chrome isn't responding". This "app isnt responding" behaviour is usual when the phone starts to lag in this way.

So i took some time to generate the bug report as requested by yourself.

The link to the bug report is here, you will need to request access.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--PpEccz3ZoVy8aniwSgkqlovCeUj-39/view?usp=drivesdk

The approximate time that this started to happen was 9:33

I hope this helps.

Thank you for sharing us the Bug Report, we have passed it along to our engineer team for further investigation. We have already requested for access? Please check and revert us back. Just to confirm, we are talking about Moto G6 Play--correct?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

zimbaxxx
Punch Card
Views: 1,297
Message 74 of 343

time and time again we hear that the engineers are looking into this. I am tired of hearing the same story and tired of my buggy phone. Asking for IEMI numbers and other stuff. Get this sorted out. We paid good money for the phone and Motorola service is non existent. I will make sure never to buy a moto phone again.
mallen1972
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,292
Message 75 of 343

I have granted access to the bug report, and yes its a Moto G6 Play. I have also updated my profile with my IMEI.

Thanks

nissu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,231
Message 76 of 343

Just chiming in. My Moto G6 became very lagging and unstable after the Pie update. Using this phone is very frustrating atm.

Not gonna do any factory resets thank you very much, I think it's your job to fix this. Just give us the opportunity to go back to Android 8 and you'll get loads of happy customers. Then you can take as time as you need to make the pie update stable for us!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,185
Message 77 of 343

Hi All,

We appreciate your time and patience in this regard. Please be informed that our team is actively working on this. Let me escalate this again, will keep you posted once I hear back from our team.

Best regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,162
Message 78 of 343

@mallen1972 wrote:

I have granted access to the bug report, and yes its a Moto G6 Play. I have also updated my profile with my IMEI.

Thanks

Thanks, we are still unable to access. Could you please provide all access, so that our team can further look into this and investigate accordingly.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

mallen1972
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,158
Message 79 of 343

I have changed the bug report link to everyone. Hopefully your team can access it now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--PpEccz3ZoVy8aniwSgkqlovCeUj-39/view?usp=sharing

bschelst2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 918
Message 80 of 343

One week later, still no feedback..

Top Kudoed Authors