Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ScottH1
What's DOS?
Views: 2,710
Message 1 of 5

Moto G6 Play Bluetooth problems

I had a Moto G4 play and had no problems linking in to bluetooth devices. I recently purchased a G6 play and cannot find any devices now. Have made sure the devices have been turned on before I activate the phones bluetooth. Has anyone got any suggestions please?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,677
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto G6 Play Bluetooth problems

@ScottH1 wrote:

I had a Moto G4 play and had no problems linking in to bluetooth devices. I recently purchased a G6 play and cannot find any devices now. Have made sure the devices have been turned on before I activate the phones bluetooth. Has anyone got any suggestions please?

Hi ScottH1,

Thanks for posting, may I know from when are you noticing the issue? Is it intermittent or does not connect at all? Can we try a few things here;

1. Let us test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.
  2. if the issue still persists - go to settings > network & Internet > three dots > Reset wifi, mobile, Bluetooth and reboot your device. Let us know if this helps?

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

ScottH1
What's DOS?
Views: 2,665
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for your reply. I have managed to pair up my bluetooth speakers with my Moto G6 play manually using the pairing button. Thanks..

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,661
Message 4 of 5

@ScottH1 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I have managed to pair up my bluetooth speakers with my Moto G6 play manually using the pairing button. Thanks..

Hi ScottH1,

Great, thanks! Glad to see the progress!

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Jackrenn
What's DOS?
Views: 529
Message 5 of 5

I recently got a Motorola G6 play, and from the start my Bluetooth headphones have easily paired with the phone, but this past week when I've been having some problems. I can connect my headphones to my phone and it says they are on and connected but whenever I play any audio it comes out of the speaker on the phone instead of the headphones, I've tried disconnecting and re connecting, but it still won't work.

Top Kudoed Authors