Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Employee
Views: 700
Message 31 of 60

Re: Moto G6 Play - No data after pie update

@BlueBird1 wrote:

Same for me. After the update all seems OK when when on WiFi, but then also 4G, 3G and 2G failed. I'm also on T-Mobile but the phone seems to be connected and gets it config when the network was reset.

Rebooting device, Factory Reset, Reset Mobile connections, reset APN, etc. didn't do the trick here. Spend already hours to fix this, not fine when you're on holliday.

Hello BlueBird1,

Thanks for the information. Just to confirm—you are able to connect to WiFi correct? Regarding your network issue—may I know if you have tried any other SIM card? Have you tried contacting your carrier regarding this? If yes, what did they say about this?

Could you post a screenshot of your screen showing the network failure? Along with that, please help us with a Bug Report as requested and update your profile. This will help us investigate further.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Former Employee
Views: 702
Message 32 of 60

@Cman3 wrote:

I see no solution ???

I have same problem, please let me know solution

Thanks for posting, sorry about the ongoing issue that you have been facing. Our team is looking into this. But we haven't received any active Bug Report on this.

If you have already tried changing SIM card/contacting your carrier/Force reboot your device/FDR without restoring any apps with no avail.

Then please share us the screenshot of the network error and a Bug Report along with that please update your profile with IMEI number. The steps have been provided above.

Let us know if you have any questions?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Cman3
Paper Tape
Views: 665
Message 33 of 60

1) I think it annoying when you claim that a solution has been found, while that is clearly not true

2) there is no network error indicated, it simply says no data connection whenever you disable wifi and try to connect to a newspaper or whatever, you don't get whatasapp messages

3) bug report, I will try, can't I just go to a provider or reseller where I bought the phone ?

BlueBird1
Paper Tape
Views: 631
Message 34 of 60

Yes, I can connect to WiFi. Although my Phone receives connection info of T-Mobile IT still can't connect, toch 4G, 3G and lower. Alsof tried another SIM from my colleague and it still doesn't work. White my SIM workshop in his Nokia 5 and even on my good old Nokia 640 Windows Phone.

Please contact T-Mobile business support in the Netherlands, they are building a case with the same issues, because There are more colleagues of me, with the same issue on this type of phone.

BlueBird1
Paper Tape
Views: 628
Message 35 of 60

You can see it's connected to T-mobile, but here also in Zwitserland 3G is greyed out. No error messages what so ever, There is just No Data.

Rene-G6Play
Punch Card
Views: 626
Message 36 of 60

Hi All, The solution which worked for me was contacting Motorola Support! On their request I did send my phone to Dr. Mobile in the Netherlands. Within 3 working days I had it back and it was/is working fine. I have now the following Android 9: Version: PPP29.55-35 Security patch: 1 February 2019 My phone had still warranty so it was also for free. Hope this helps some people. Mvg
Sarah0316
Paper Tape
Views: 593
Message 37 of 60

I have a similar problem.  I was experiencing problems with my Moto G6 play after the Pie upgrade - lagging, apps crashing etc.  I did a factory reset and the phone is now working fine.  However, I have no 4G data - only 'E' is showing.  Any advice appreciated.

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 591
Message 38 of 60

Find the Network Reset option.Just put Moto G6 reset Network settings into youtube or a search engine and then restart the phone.

Or

Try and find your Network settings from your Network/Carrier and manually make a new entry in your APN settings and save it and then restart the phone.

HTH Smiley Happy

Sarah0316
Paper Tape
Views: 578
Message 39 of 60

Thank-you. That did the trick straight away! I would never have worked that out for myself. Thanks for taking the time to post. I used the first solution you suggested: settings/system/advanced/reset options/reset WiFi, Bluetooth and network settings

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 562
Message 40 of 60

@Sarah0316 wrote:

Thank-you. That did the trick straight away! I would never have worked that out for myself. Thanks for taking the time to post. I used the first solution you suggested: settings/system/advanced/reset options/reset WiFi, Bluetooth and network settings

You're welcome Smiley Happy

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors