cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
darabas
Paper Tape
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎08-29-2018
Location: BR
Views: 848
Message 1 of 6

Moto G6 Plus Android 9 possessed

Since I updated my Moto G6 Plus my biometric sensor vibes when chilling in my pocket, desk, bed, etc. My sensor vibes, like a wrong digital warning but with the screen off and the phone in the POCKET or facing upwards the phone on the desk, don't moving. Has spirits on my room or this is some bug? Training my rusty english. Thanks for your time.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 1,034
Registered: ‎10-08-2015
Location: IN
Views: 714
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto G6 Plus Android 9 possessed


@darabas wrote:

Since I updated my Moto G6 Plus my biometric sensor vibes when chilling in my pocket, desk, bed, etc. My sensor vibes, like a wrong digital warning but with the screen off and the phone in the POCKET or facing upwards the phone on the desk, don't moving. Has spirits on my room or this is some bug? Training my rusty english. Thanks for your time.


Hi darabas,

 

Greetings from Motorola,

 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to perform the "Reset App Preferences" & let us know.

 

Tap on Settings>>System>>Reset>>Reset app preferences>>Reset apps. (Reboot the device)

 

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

 

Ryk88
What's DOS?
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎02-04-2019
Location: CO
Views: 682
Message 3 of 6

Re: Moto G6 Plus Android 9 possessed

Hi!

 

I also have this problem, already did what you suggest but there is no solution. 

Another thing is that I activate the battery saving mode that is supposed to stop vibration in biometric sensor and it doesn't

 

Thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 1,640
Registered: ‎03-04-2016
Location: IN
Views: 591
Message 4 of 6

Re: Moto G6 Plus Android 9 possessed


@Ryk88 wrote:

Hi!

 

I also have this problem, already did what you suggest but there is no solution. 

Another thing is that I activate the battery saving mode that is supposed to stop vibration in biometric sensor and it doesn't

 

Thanks


Hi Ryk88,

 

Thanks for trying, can you please clarify are we talking about on the device FingerPrint sensor or the External hardware which uses fingerprints.

 

Thanks

Sandip



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Ryk88
What's DOS?
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎02-04-2019
Location: CO
Views: 576
Message 5 of 6

Re: Moto G6 Plus Android 9 possessed

Hi! 

We are talking about the fingerprint sensor.  

The uncontrollable vibration is a short one, just like the one when you unlock your phone with your fingerprint. So trying to look for a solution I read that the battery saving mode eliminates vibration associated with fingerprint unlocking. This works in a normal g6 plus but the one with the problem keeps vibrating while unlocking even with battery saving on.

(I have 2 g6 plus).

 

Thanks!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 1,640
Registered: ‎03-04-2016
Location: IN
Views: 493
Message 6 of 6

Re: Moto G6 Plus Android 9 possessed


@Ryk88 wrote:

Hi! 

We are talking about the fingerprint sensor.  

The uncontrollable vibration is a short one, just like the one when you unlock your phone with your fingerprint. So trying to look for a solution I read that the battery saving mode eliminates vibration associated with fingerprint unlocking. This works in a normal g6 plus but the one with the problem keeps vibrating while unlocking even with battery saving on.

(I have 2 g6 plus).

 

Thanks!


Hi  Ryk88,

 

Thanks for the clarification, can you please, can you test in Safe Mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. 

 

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors