cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Havsky
Blue Screen Again
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎07-24-2018
Location: MX
Views: 1,405
Message 1 of 19

Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch

Hi, it's been one month since I purchased my Moto G6 Plus and it's been working properly, but recently when I open some apps/games it opens the app/game and then it seems I can't do anything else but stay on the start screen. It seems it does not detect when I touch the screen and I already tried restarting the phone, deleting caché and then data, reinstalling the app and checked on one forum already but up to now it's been happening with 3 different apps/games.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 5,286
Registered: ‎12-04-2017
Location: IN
Views: 1,323
Message 2 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch


@Havsky wrote:

Hi, it's been one month since I purchased my Moto G6 Plus and it's been working properly, but recently when I open some apps/games it opens the app/game and then it seems I can't do anything else but stay on the start screen. It seems it does not detect when I touch the screen and I already tried restarting the phone, deleting caché and then data, reinstalling the app and checked on one forum already but up to now it's been happening with 3 different apps/games.


Hello Havsky,

 

Thank you for reporting, let me try to help you here. Could you share us the apps name that you are having trouble with? Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Pupulin
What's DOS?
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎07-26-2018
Location: BR
Views: 1,307
Message 3 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch

@Agent_Sawaraj
My device don't detect taps at all in this game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.StarOceann&hl=en
Tryed the japanese version of it. Same thing.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 5,286
Registered: ‎12-04-2017
Location: IN
Views: 1,294
Message 4 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch

Hello Pupulin,

 

Thank you for reporting, is this the only game that you have trouble with. It is possible that the game has crashed or did not download properly. 

 

Let me see if someone can test this for you. Meanwhile, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? 

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Pupulin
What's DOS?
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎07-26-2018
Location: BR
Views: 1,280
Message 5 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch


@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

Hello Pupulin,

 

Thank you for reporting, is this the only game that you have trouble with. It is possible that the game has crashed or did not download properly. 

 

Let me see if someone can test this for you. Meanwhile, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? 

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Thanks,

Swaraj


Hi again.
We (me and a friend that have a Zenfone 4), we had problems with other games like this one too.
I've reinstalled the game like 5 times.
I tryed it on a Moto X2(2014) and the game works fine. So the problem it's my Moto G6 plus FOR SURE.
IMEI: [Removed]

 

Edited for privacy.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 5,286
Registered: ‎12-04-2017
Location: IN
Views: 1,232
Message 6 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch

Hello Pupulin,

 

Thank you for providing additional information, it looks the next option would be to contact the app developer for assistance.

 

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Havsky
Blue Screen Again
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎07-24-2018
Location: MX
Views: 1,209
Message 7 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch

Wrong, Mr. Swaraj, it happens with this phone model, if you see the reviews on the apps on Play Store based on this device. It's been happening with more apps like:
- Identity V
- Onmyoji Arena
- Creative Destruction
and even more.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 5,286
Registered: ‎12-04-2017
Location: IN
Views: 1,172
Message 8 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch


@Havsky wrote:
Wrong, Mr. Swaraj, it happens with this phone model, if you see the reviews on the apps on Play Store based on this device. It's been happening with more apps like:
- Identity V
- Onmyoji Arena
- Creative Destruction
and even more.

Hello @Havsky,

 

Thank you for sharing us additional information, we have already reported this with our product and will investigate on our end.

 

We would like to have more information:

  

  • When you experience this issue, can you quickly check in the 'device help app'  > hardware > touchscreen > and share us the screenshot of the same. 
  • Also, when you experience this please share us a quick screenshot from 'device help app' > device information > the usage of CPU/RAM/ROM.
  • Could you also confirm if you are connected to the charger when you see this?

 Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Dairon
Paper Tape
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎08-25-2018
Location: MX
Views: 1,019
Message 9 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch

 
Good morning I'm from Mexico and I have the same problem described here 
with the omni arena video game that does not detect the touch, do you have a solution?
translated with Google translator
Magnus_Tribuno
Paper Tape
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎09-02-2018
Location: BR
Views: 933
Message 10 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch

Hello, I had the same problem when trying to play CREATIVE DESTRUCTION. I read on the web that other users of the motog 6 plus can not play the same game because the touch does not work, just in this game. I can only play the octopus apk, but I lost all my progress without a game. Please help me!
Top Kudoed Authors