Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magnus_Tribuno
Paper Tape
Views: 306
Message 11 of 19

Re: Moto G6 Plus - Apps not detecting touch

Hello, I had the same problem when trying to play CREATIVE DESTRUCTION. I read on the web that other users of the motog 6 plus can not play the same game because the touch does not work, just in this game. I can only play the octopus apk, but I lost all my progress without a game.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 293
Message 12 of 19

Hi Magnus_Tribuno,

Thank you for reporting, let me share your feedback with our product team and see if they can replicate the same. Is that the only game you are facing trouble with? Have you tried to get in touch with the respective app developer? If yes, what did they say?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto support

Magnus_Tribuno
Paper Tape
Views: 289
Message 13 of 19

Hello, thank you for taking care of me. yes, it's the only game I could not get in and play. I sent a message to the game support but they did not respond. When I receive a response from them I will add in this post.
Alejandro229
Paper Tape
Views: 253
Message 14 of 19

A mí también me pasa lo mismo, y no nomás con ese juego.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 248
Message 15 of 19

@Alejandro229 wrote:

A mí también me pasa lo mismo, y no nomás con ese juego.

Hi Alejandro229,

Gracias por escribirnos, lamentamos escuchar eso. Nos gustaría solicitarle que envíe su dispositivo para su reparación para que nuestro equipo de servicio pueda ayudarlo a resolverlo.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Source: Google translate.

Havsky
Blue Screen Again
Views: 230
Message 16 of 19

So I know that there's a lot of things the Lenovo Team are doing but for the Moto G6 Plus to be one of their new equipments and have a lot of problems I tought there would be like a patch for this bugs. To be honest, it's a shame that it seems like the team from Lenovo doesn't even care about this situation where this phone doesn't work with other apps and we know it's the phone that doesn't work, not the apps. Anyways I hope that more people notice that the phone is faulty regarding this and start reporting this issue so the guys from Lenovo can REALLY start doing something about it. I always had my doubts about using Motorola devices first of all because the lack of a lot of basic apps like a gallery, then it has ghost touch as well and the ghost screen among other issues, including this one. At this point, this is the first and last time using Motorola since I see no interest from the Lenovo/Motorola team.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 223
Message 17 of 19

@Havsky wrote:

So I know that there's a lot of things the Lenovo Team are doing but for the Moto G6 Plus to be one of their new equipments and have a lot of problems I tought there would be like a patch for this bugs. To be honest, it's a shame that it seems like the team from Lenovo doesn't even care about this situation where this phone doesn't work with other apps and we know it's the phone that doesn't work, not the apps. Anyways I hope that more people notice that the phone is faulty regarding this and start reporting this issue so the guys from Lenovo can REALLY start doing something about it. I always had my doubts about using Motorola devices first of all because the lack of a lot of basic apps like a gallery, then it has ghost touch as well and the ghost screen among other issues, including this one. At this point, this is the first and last time using Motorola since I see no interest from the Lenovo/Motorola team.

I understand your frustration, but not sure if we are helping each other hear. In your case, you had mentioned earlier that you are facing issue with 3 apps and we had requested you additional information in regards to the same. We don't think this is an issue with the device, also not saying you are not experiencing it. It is possible it could be something specific to your device which we would love to investigate if you could share us more information as requested. I think it is too early to say if this is an issue--if we talk about device specific. 

-Swaraj

Havsky
Blue Screen Again
Views: 194
Message 18 of 19

Mr. Swaraj, I appreciate your quick response, to be honest I wouldn't like you guys to be looking on my apps on my phone when I guess the Motorola/Lenovo team should have this phone model to test this problems with the apps mentioned by other users of this community and me. As well, I think that it would be easier to access Google Play Store using a Moto G6 Plus model and if you filter the apps opinions with this phone model you will see a lot of bad reviews stating that the apps are not working properly with this phone model. I can state that the problem is not only happening to my phone but to the phone model itself. Take a look for yourselves on Google Play and you'll see. 

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

- 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓼𝓴𝔂

Brancislav
Paper Tape
Views: 42
Message 19 of 19

Hello, same issue for me, motorola g6 plus touch screen not working for need for speed most wanted. I played this game on previous phones samsung, htc, etc for 6 years... So this wouldnt be app. issue  and everywhere worked perfectly. On my moto g6 plus my screen is not recognizing touch. If you are not able to solve this issue or provide instruction that will fix this, is there any way to escalate this issue?

Top Kudoed Authors