Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sardilag
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,502
Message 1 of 11

Moto G6 Plus randomly restarting, daxUser has stopped

Hello,

Just recently my moto g6 Plus was working just fine, but yesterday it began to freeze and reboot for no apparent reason. The phone takes ages to boot and it flashes the blue start screen multiple times until it boots. After that, it shows the message "There's an internal problem with your device, and it may be unstable until a factory data reset" or it shows the message "daxUser has stopped" multiple times until it either stops, or it shows the "There's an internal problem..." message on screen.

Booting on safe mode seemed to clear out the problem, and after uninstalling most of my apps as well as clearing the cache the problem persisted. Now I don't know what to do.

Is there any help you guys could give me? Attached are screenshots of the "daxUser" message.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,451
Message 2 of 11

Re: Moto G6 Plus randomly restarting, daxUser has stopped

Hi sardilag,

Thank you for writing to us, sorry to hear about this. May I know if you are using SD card on your device. It looks like the next option would be to perform factory data reset without restoring any apps as it is working in safe mode--- so more likely, a third-party app would be the culprit.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

sardilag
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,430
Message 3 of 11

Hello,

No, I don’t have an SD card on my device. It seems to be working fine today outside of safe mode (after deleting most of my apps), so I think that I deleted the right app. I still don’t know why it said “daxUser has stopped”. Do you know what that is?

sardilag
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,359
Message 4 of 11

Hey...

A couple days ago I thought I solved the problem but now the phone has just shut off and does not want to turn on. Now what can I do?

Regards,

sardilag

graviton01
What's DOS?
Views: 1,080
Message 5 of 11

Hello,

Any updates on this one?

I'm having the same problem and it's making the phone useless!!!

Thanks.

Leoplazavzla
Paper Tape
Views: 908
Message 6 of 11

Hi I would like to know if there's a solution to this problem. I am having the same issue. Factory reset does not fix the problem.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 857
Message 7 of 11

@Leoplazavzla wrote:

Hi I would like to know if there's a solution to this problem. I am having the same issue. Factory reset does not fix the problem.

Hi Leoplazavzla,

Thank you for reporting, how did you perform Factory Data Reset? Was it with restoring any apps? If not, request you to perform again and observe. 

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Norbert41
What's DOS?
Views: 775
Message 8 of 11

Soy de México, Operadora Telcel.

desde el mes de noviembre tengo el mismo problema, el equipo se bloquea al recibir o hacer una llamada telefónica ya sea del teléfono o de cualquier aplicacion, whatsapp, Messenger, etc.. Además  de que se bloquea y reinicia una y otra vez empezó a salir el mensaje "daxUser has stoped", ya hice el Data Wipe Factory Reset y el problema continúa.

Leoplazavzla
Paper Tape
Views: 755
Message 9 of 11

Hi There,

I've performed a simple factory reset without any app backup. It is now a new phone. Curious thing, now the finger sensor, mic and speaker doesn't works.

The daxUser message keeps coming in. I mostly have a phone for text messaging and checking the map.

Thank you so much Motorola! I've got a G2, G4, G5 and now G6. First time I am disappointed.

Note: I've updated my profile with the Imei. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 708
Message 10 of 11

@Leoplazavzla wrote:

Hi There,

I've performed a simple factory reset without any app backup. It is now a new phone. Curious thing, now the finger sensor, mic and speaker doesn't works.

The daxUser message keeps coming in. I mostly have a phone for text messaging and checking the map.

Thank you so much Motorola! I've got a G2, G4, G5 and now G6. First time I am disappointed.

Note: I've updated my profile with the Imei. 

Hi Leoplazavzla,

Sorry, you are still having trouble with your device—what I would suggest is to perform Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps. This will start your device fresh to narrow down any issue. If you still notice the error, our best bet would be to have your device sent for Service/Repair for further diagnose so they can assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors