Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Woahthere
What's DOS?
Views: 134
Message 1 of 3

Moto G6 camera won't start

I've already tried restarting the device clearing the camera cache uninstalling updates and completely cleaning the phone and the camera still won't start. I just continue to get a message that says camera has stopped working . Please help

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 109
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto G6 camera won't start

@Woahthere wrote:

I've already tried restarting the device clearing the camera cache uninstalling updates and completely cleaning the phone and the camera still won't start. I just continue to get a message that says camera has stopped working . Please help

Hi Woahthere,

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'd suggest you reboot your device in Safe Mode. This is to test if any of the third-party apps installed on your phone is misbehaving and causing the issue. If you don't experience the issue while in Safe Mode that's a good indication that a third-party app is the source of your problem so that we could look into it.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Angelijelly89
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 89
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto G6 camera won't start

Did you install the latest update for the Moto Camera 2? It's available in the play store, I had one force quit on my G6 but after I restarted it's been fine. I don't know if thats helpful good luck 😊

Top Kudoed Authors