Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DieterVQ
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,218
Message 41 of 102

Re: Moto G6 microphone problem

Hello Swaraj, good news! We've received a newly released update on my girlfriend her motoG6 and thé problem is solved. 

Thanks for the help and support. Give my appreciation also to thé team! 

Regards,

Dieter

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,160
Message 42 of 102

Hi DieterVQ,

We thank you for your feedback, glad to see the progress, will pass along your feedback.

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Highlighted
RaviU
Paper Tape
Views: 1,047
Message 43 of 102

I am having issue with microphone when making calls. If I. Not on speaker the other person can hardly hear. If I push againsh the mic the other person can hear. Also if I use speaker the other person can hear with our any issue.

Not sure what is wrong. I have updatedy profile with my IMEI number also

Note: I have tried both hardware test and safe mode. In hardware test the voice that is recorded is very low. On safe mode also same issue

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,034
Message 44 of 102

Hello RaviU,

Thank you for writing to us and updating your profile, as you have already tested in 'Moto help app' and figured that the sound is low on the mic, it could be possible that it's blocked with dust particles which might lead to low sound. Try cleaning it if possible — if not the next option would be to send your device for service, they should be able to clean that for you.

Best regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
RaviU
Paper Tape
Views: 1,015
Message 45 of 102

How can we confirm it is because of dust. If so why is microphone working perfectly fine when using loud speaker during calls and almost no voice when using as normal phone without loud speaker.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 998
Message 46 of 102

@RaviU wrote:
How can we confirm it is because of dust. If so why is microphone working perfectly fine when using loud speaker during calls and almost no voice when using as normal phone without loud speaker.

Hi RaviU,

We are not confirming, we just wanted to understand if cleaning the mic would make it any better? However, as per your reference from 'Moto help app'— it sounds like the hardware issue to me. Request you to have your device diagnosed at the nearest service center for further assistance.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

RaviU
Paper Tape
Views: 991
Message 47 of 102

Where can I find the list of service centers

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 952
Message 48 of 102

@RaviU wrote:

Where can I find the list of service centers

Hi RaviU,

On how to request for a repair. Please click the link. You can also dial this "800-734-5870" number for assistance. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto Support

PierreSweden
Blue Screen Again
Views: 897
Message 49 of 102

Trouble with microphone and sound

Moto g6 plus 

About 10 call a Day my mic dosent work, sometimes i can turen on the speaker and turen it of and the mic work as normal again and it also work with headphones with out any problems. But it seems that this occur more and more oftfen.I got an update 2 days ago with september security patch, if it can have something to do with it? 

I wonder what this can be, or how to fix it?

Does someone else hade these problems  The phone is 2 months old and Does not have a scrach on it. Seems like man have trouble with the sound on this phone, dont know if this is related but its strange. Can it help to change the place of the simcard? Is it The hole for The mic next to The fingerpront sensor, I will try to cleaner it with air when I get home, cant do a reset now because Ihave som Apps that I have to use surfing the day. Best reegards Pierre Sweden 

PierreSweden
Blue Screen Again
Views: 857
Message 50 of 102

My microphone stopped work ung after The update with september security update Igot a few days ago, from sporadicly eorking it now only works on speakers phone and with headphones (mine are wired). Is there a fix for this or is just to return it? Pierre Sweden 

Top Kudoed Authors