Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tutory
Paper Tape
Views: 1,237
Message 1 of 5

Moto G6 mirror selfie issue

Hello ,

the images captured in selfie mode using the moto camera app are automatically mirrored even though the "selfie photo mirror" option present in the setting is  off . I can't toggle it because it when I do that I get this message " selfie photo mirror is disabled when active photos are enabled".

When i try taking a selfie with a third party (like whatsapp etc..) the photo captured is not mirrored.

How do I disable mirror mode in the camera app?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks for support!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,217
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto G6 mirror selfie issue

@tutory wrote:

Hello ,

the images captured in selfie mode using the moto camera app are automatically mirrored even though the "selfie photo mirror" option present in the setting is  off . I can't toggle it because it when I do that I get this message " selfie photo mirror is disabled when active photos are enabled".

When i try taking a selfie with a third party (like whatsapp etc..) the photo captured is not mirrored.

How do I disable mirror mode in the camera app?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks for support!

Hi tutory,

This is odd, could you share us a screenshot of the settings being toggled off and a sample picture. Also, when you try to enable it and pops up error messge—share us the screenshot.

Further, please try performing clear data/cache on your camera app and let us know if that helps? You can also have your device test in safe mode to see third-party apps are interfering the process? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

tutory
Paper Tape
Views: 1,211
Message 3 of 5

Clearing my cache and data worked Smiley Happy You rock ! 

Thanks .

Have a great day .

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,163
Message 4 of 5

@tutory wrote:

Clearing my cache and data worked Smiley Happy You rock ! 

Thanks .

Have a great day .

Glad to be your help! Smiley Happy -Swaraj

austin112
What's DOS?
Views: 341
Message 5 of 5

I was facing the same issue. After claer, the cache problem got solved. Thanks for sharing the guide to solve the problem.

Since your link had nothing to do with your phone, I have removed it.  

Please see our Moto Owners' Forum Site Rules for more information.

Top Kudoed Authors