Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Li9
Paper Tape
Views: 225
Message 1 of 2

Moto G6 play screen replacement

My brand new moto G6 play fell from knee length and suffered a brilliant crack. As it is a new phone, I couldn't find its cover online, and it was my foolishness to wait for it. Anyways, I don't understand the concept of so-called gorilla glass of Motorola. The service centre told me it takes 7,500 for screen when the phone costed me 11,500. Strange!! 

Something should be done.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 173
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G6 play screen replacement

@Li9 wrote:

My brand new moto G6 play fell from knee length and suffered a brilliant crack. As it is a new phone, I couldn't find its cover online, and it was my foolishness to wait for it. Anyways, I don't understand the concept of so-called gorilla glass of Motorola. The service centre told me it takes 7,500 for screen when the phone costed me 11,500. Strange!! 

Something should be done.

Hi Li9,

Greetings from Motorola,

We are sorry about your phone screen damage. Regarding your query on Gorilla Glass is not only chemically strengthened — its atomic configuration is formulated so that the glass is more durable and better able to resist the deep scratches that cause the glass to break. Unfortunately, it cannot resist major damages. 

However, we would like to know more about your concern. Hence, request you to send us an email to apsocial@motorola.com so that concern team will get in touch with you.

Click here for the parts price list of Moto G6 Play phone.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support 

Top Kudoed Authors