Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grzesiek123
Paper Tape
Views: 640
Message 1 of 3

Moto G6 plus partition wipe not listed in Recovery menu

Hi,

I have moto g6 plus. When i want to do wipe partition i do not see it in recovery menu. As far as I know it should be there.

I can't find the solution. You can see it in attachment.

Second problem is with playing the music. I tried to 4 different players and after some time music starts stuttering, have some microstoppages. Any ideas?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 616
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto G6 plus partition wipe not listed in Recovery menu

@Grzesiek123 wrote:

Hi,

I have moto g6 plus. When i want to do wipe partition i do not see it in recovery menu. As far as I know it should be there.

I can't find the solution. You can see it in attachment.

Second problem is with playing the music. I tried to 4 different players and after some time music starts stuttering, have some microstoppages. Any ideas?

Clear cache got removed from recovery partition when Google changed the partition structure for inplace updates. You have to clear cache from Storage menu in the OS. 

Is your music issue over bluetooth, speaker or wired headset? Test in safe mode? If BT, try disabling BT scanning under location services. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Grzesiek123
Paper Tape
Views: 590
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto G6 plus partition wipe not listed in Recovery menu

Problem with music occurs also on wired headset. Right now I moved all MP3 to internal memory - Maybe it's problem with memory card (but i'm last phone card works great)

Top Kudoed Authors