Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deekud
Paper Tape
Views: 448
Message 91 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently

The november security  patch update actualy worsened.. when i play pubg  It just restarts with awkward sound . It seems like improvement in security is making the phone worst!!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 407
Message 92 of 97

@Deekud wrote:

The november security  patch update actualy worsened.. when i play pubg  It just restarts with awkward sound . It seems like improvement in security is making the phone worst!!

Hi Deekud,

Thanks for posting, sorry you are having the issue with the Game. This is unusual, we haven't heard this before. It sounds more like an app related to me. What we would suggest is to perform Clear Cache/Data on the 'PUBG' app > Force reboot your device and observe. Hope this helps!

Let us know if you see the progress?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

samrom
Paper Tape
Views: 305
Message 93 of 97

My Moto G6 has been doing this for a while, I thought it was a specfic app and tried using safe mode but couldn't get it to safe mode.  Also tried removing different apps and still, at any given moment the phone just reboots.

jcbeg
Paper Tape
Views: 251
Message 94 of 97

I have a g6 play and I cannot find that option of wipe the cache partition once in the recovery screen. I found a power off option. which turned the phone off when chosen with the power button.

Could you please help?

Thanks,

john

daffyducknj
SCSI Port
Views: 222
Message 95 of 97

Shut down the phone. Then hold the power button and volume down together for a few seconds.

Once you see the broken Android with the phone info on the bottom left, scroll the options with the volume down button two times to uncover recovery mode. Press the power button.

When you see the no command screen, hold the power button, and then the volume up button. This should present the recovery options. Quickly release both buttons, then scroll volume down to wipe cache partition. Press the power button to wipe cache. Once the cache is wiped, scroll back up to restart system now to reboot the phone.

jcbeg
Paper Tape
Views: 202
Message 96 of 97

The plan only works partly. The recovery option never shows up after 5 attempts. I get the lenovo logo and the phone starts in safe mode.. This is quite ridiculous as a procedure to have so many steps and clunky. I will return the phone to bestbuy. Thanks, John

jcbeg
Paper Tape
Views: 198
Message 97 of 97

This is not working. the recovery option never appears. This is very frustrating. Thanks. John
Top Kudoed Authors