cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Alok3009
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎10-23-2017
Location: IN
Views: 1,521
Message 11 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently

Hi,

I have checked in safe mode for approx 2 hrs it's didn't restart but just now while using OLA app for getting the invoice it suddenly restarts. 

The problem is, I can't use the phone in safe mode for the whole day & Its get restart any time like playing music app, Flipkart. browsing in chrome anywhere. One more thing I would like to inform sudden restart is faster than the normal restart which we do manually. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 4,890
Registered: ‎12-04-2017
Location: IN
Views: 1,509
Message 12 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently


@Alok3009 wrote:

Hi,

I have checked in safe mode for approx 2 hrs it's didn't restart but just now while using OLA app for getting the invoice it suddenly restarts. 

The problem is, I can't use the phone in safe mode for the whole day & Its get restart any time like playing music app, Flipkart. browsing in chrome anywhere. One more thing I would like to inform sudden restart is faster than the normal restart which we do manually. 


Hi Alok3009,

 

Thank you for testing in safe mode, well if you are not able to replicate in safe mode then would request you to perform 'wipe cache partition' on your device as this will remove any temporary files causing an issue. 

 

To do so-- Turn off the Moto G6, and then press and hold the VolumeUp and Power button simultaneously. On the Android recovery screen, use the Volume Down button to navigate down to wipe cache partition and press the Power button to select it.

 

Let us know your observation, hope this helps!

 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Arpit0
Punch Card
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎07-17-2018
Location: IN
Views: 1,507
Message 13 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently

This is because of pubg on my device. When I play pubg it restarts the phone. Please do something about it.I wanna play pubg.


@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@Shanes wrote:

My phone restarts out of no where when in an app or just using the internet


Sorry to learn about that, may I know if you have already tried the above steps. If yes, may I know your observation?

 

Kindly, update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto support


 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 4,890
Registered: ‎12-04-2017
Location: IN
Views: 1,502
Message 14 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently


@Arpit0 wrote:

This is because of pubg on my device. When I play pubg it restarts the phone. Please do something about it.I wanna play pubg.


@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@Shanes wrote:

My phone restarts out of no where when in an app or just using the internet


Sorry to learn about that, may I know if you have already tried the above steps. If yes, may I know your observation?

 

Kindly, update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto support


 


Is this is the only application you are facing trouble with? Have you tried performing clear cache/data on your app > uninstall and re-install any update > reboot. If not please test, hope this helps. Let us know how it goes?

 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Arpit0
Punch Card
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎07-17-2018
Location: IN
Views: 1,498
Message 15 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently

This is because of pubg on my device. When I play pubg it restarts the phone. Please do something about it.I wanna play pubg.


@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@Shanes wrote:

My phone restarts out of no where when in an app or just using the internet


Sorry to learn about that, may I know if you have already tried the above steps. If yes, may I know your observation?

 

Kindly, update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto support


 

Arpit0
Punch Card
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎07-17-2018
Location: IN
Views: 1,478
Message 16 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently

No effect.It keeps restarting and now it become irritating to me.


@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@Arpit0 wrote:

This is because of pubg on my device. When I play pubg it restarts the phone. Please do something about it.I wanna play pubg.


@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@Shanes wrote:

My phone restarts out of no where when in an app or just using the internet


Sorry to learn about that, may I know if you have already tried the above steps. If yes, may I know your observation?

 

Kindly, update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto support


 


Is this is the only application you are facing trouble with? Have you tried performing clear cache/data on your app > uninstall and re-install any update > reboot. If not please test, hope this helps. Let us know how it goes?

 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support


 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 4,890
Registered: ‎12-04-2017
Location: IN
Views: 1,456
Message 17 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently


@Arpit0 wrote:

This is because of pubg on my device. When I play pubg it restarts the phone. Please do something about it.I wanna play pubg.


@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@Shanes wrote:

My phone restarts out of no where when in an app or just using the internet


Sorry to learn about that, may I know if you have already tried the above steps. If yes, may I know your observation?

 

Kindly, update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto support


 


Hi,

 

This is more like app related, may I know if you have already in touch with the respected app developer? If yes, what did they say?

 

Meanwhile, let me have someone look into this for you. We want to look further into this, if you can update your profile with the IMEI of your device if you have not done yet, this can help us investigate and see what's causing the disconnect. Also, kindly send a bug report regarding this. Bug report will collect information about your current device state.

Here's how:
Note: Capture the report right after the issue happened.

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps, Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Wi-Fi Verbose Logging > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the Bug Report to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

 

Let us know if you have further questions?

 

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto support

 

 

Arpit0
Punch Card
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎07-17-2018
Location: IN
Views: 1,451
Message 18 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JJtfr_08MRUxnDQcuMwLSuzIKJYJUwn1/view?usp=drivesdk

It also restarts after I was using Google chrome.

Do something.

Arpit0
Punch Card
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎07-17-2018
Location: IN
Views: 1,450
Message 19 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently

Nothing happens today because I didn't use my device much.I will update again once something happened.


@Arpit0 wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JJtfr_08MRUxnDQcuMwLSuzIKJYJUwn1/view?usp=drivesdk

It also restarts after I was using Google chrome.

Do something.


 

Arpit0
Punch Card
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎07-17-2018
Location: IN
Views: 1,443
Message 20 of 97

Re: Moto G6 restarting frequently

I was just using my device and it restarted at 10:40.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1riGAlndRm41VhmvDDxA62-Q_JLUNpdt-

here is the report at that time.

 

Top Kudoed Authors