Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alberthall
Fanfold Paper
Views: 617
Message 31 of 84

Re: Moto G6 with no ring sound

Could not agree more, why on earth should we users be their live testing lab, this phone obviously has an issue which the whole of social media need to know about before some other innocent individual falls foul of this nonsense, my G6 is not three months old and other than this fundamental issue it is a nice phone.

MotoSadist
Punch Card
Views: 610
Message 32 of 84

Hi Swaraj,
For notifications the designed ascending tone would be sort of inconvenient, no? If I receive just one text where my notification tone is of 1 second, I would obviously miss it? Let me know if I'm interpreting it wrong.
Hoodat
Punch Card
Views: 604
Message 33 of 84

Agent Swaraj wrote: 'The phone has ascending ringtones, alarm tones all follow this same ascending tone. so after tapping on the ringtone the first time it's triggered. The first playthrough is very quiet, tapping on a different tone it will play at the louder volume because the speaker is already ramping up the audio'

OK.  Interesting.... Then the only problem with my phone was that when first used it made absolutely no sounds, including during a phone call.  Moving the volume sliders solved that.  I've had no problems with the phone since.

Thanks for your replies.

Hoodat

Alberthall
Fanfold Paper
Views: 588
Message 34 of 84

Received system update date this morning which may fix this bug?

MotoSadist
Punch Card
Views: 582
Message 35 of 84

@Alberthall wrote:

Received system update date this morning which may fix this bug?

Not a security patch, right? Have you updated your phone? Let us know too! 

Alberthall
Fanfold Paper
Views: 578
Message 36 of 84

Bug fixes, yes had to restart G6play, too early to say outcome

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 573
Message 37 of 84

@carlosgap5 wrote:

Yes, sure... i have the time for that;

Also have time to discuss with motorola what is the issue; 

Was very happy on moto g4 as it was trouble free. Came from samsung because of that; now i'll change again; not keen to be paying for a device that i have to work to fix bugs

Hi carlosgap5,

I understand performing factory data reset is not an easy step. We just wanted to narrow down the issue, if this is really troubling your daily use, then the next option would be exchange or replacement. 

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Highlighted
carlosgap5
Fanfold Paper
Views: 570
Message 38 of 84

Hi,
Be pratical mate; as the problem is random, i cannot reproduce to somebody; So they will ask me to send it over; then i'll be without a phone for a week. Then their answer will be that the phone is okay, and i'll receive it again a week after probably the same as before.
Alberthall
Fanfold Paper
Views: 566
Message 39 of 84

Have you received the system and bug fix update? I got it this morning, took a while to download on wifi, had to restart G6play once installed, too soon to know what it has fixed, if anything?

carlosgap5
Fanfold Paper
Views: 564
Message 40 of 84

no to me just checked, says it is updated
Top Kudoed Authors