Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wealthisachoice
Paper Tape
Views: 475
Message 51 of 78

Re: Moto G6 with no ring sound

It is a Boost Moto G6 Play and I had updated it prior to having challenges so the ringing challenges were still there.  Have no idea why it was working well yesterday after I made a few calls on it.  I did mess with some settings but didn't change them permanently.  

I will be monitoring it and asking people to leave a message if the phone just rings and goes to voice mail.  Most of them are just hanging up and then the phone call doesn't show in the record nor does it show up as a voicemail so I am totally in the dark until I get a text message saying I tried to call you at least 4 times and no answer.  At this point I'm testing the phone by calling it several different times a day and going to try and figure out how what and why it's doing it.

If it's safe I will give the IMEI just not so sure it's safe to post in a public forum.

Alberthall
Fanfold Paper
Views: 456
Message 52 of 78

True, you can place it in your Profile section where only you and they can view it

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 456
Message 53 of 78

Hi carlosgap5,

We have received your email, one of our team will get in touch with your for further assistance. 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 454
Message 54 of 78

@wealthisachoice wrote:

I talked with Sprint yesterday and they updated phone from their end.  All of the updates on the phone were current.  The phone seemed to be working ok when I talked with them and prior to it.  It was missing calls in the morning and over the weekend.  To me it looks like it might be a sleep issue or a do not disturb issue and happens when the phone hasn't been used for awhile.  I'm not sure because unless someone tells me that they called and no one answers---I don't have a clue that it's not working.  I tried it this morning and it seems to be ringing ok. 

Isn't it a little dangerous to give out the IMEI # on a public forum??

Hi wealthisachoice,

Thank you for replying, not sure how to figure that out. Glad to hear that it is working fine now. If you still feel there is an issue, request you to process for exchange/replacement.

Regarding your second Moto G6 device, are you facing the same issue? However, you can share us your IMEI via private message.

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

carlosgap5
Fanfold Paper
Views: 412
Message 55 of 78

Hi everybody,

Anybody got any news about this issue? I am almost going for a root and changing the system... anybody did it and fixed?

My operator (vivo) says everything is fine; I sent an email to the address indicated by the agent swaraj and obviusly they want me to send it over; I bet my balls as i will be only spendind my time as the nature of the problem is only random...

They will find nothing and say that have fixed; while i will have anyways, to buy another phone, while they play with my phone; Is there even anybody in this planet that can work without a phone for a week?

dropocholate
What's DOS?
Views: 372
Message 56 of 78

Yes, there must be a bug. I hope they fix it soon. I am tired of missing call every other day.  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 357
Message 57 of 78

@dropocholate wrote:

Yes, there must be a bug. I hope they fix it soon. I am tired of missing call every other day.  

Hi dropocholate,

Could you share us more details on this? Were you able to test by calling yourself and having your device in loud, but not ringing?

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

HumbertoV
What's DOS?
Views: 272
Message 58 of 78

I fiollowed this procedure and the problem was not fixed.

Besides in my moto G6 there one slight changes to the procedure

step 5: press "Power" instead

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 262
Message 59 of 78

@HumbertoV wrote:

I fiollowed this procedure and the problem was not fixed.

Besides in my moto G6 there one slight changes to the procedure

step 5: press "Power" instead

Hi HumbertoV,

Thank you for writing to us, could you help us understand more about the issue that you have been facing? Could you share us a path?

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

delmar1
What's DOS?
Views: 238
Message 60 of 78

This is ridiculous.  I've only had my Moto G6 for less than a month and already it's having problems.  I missed numerous important calls from people frantically trying to reach me that almost cost me over $20K because the ringer keeps turning itself off so I never knew anyone was calling.  Someone caught me via email with literally a minute to spare.  I even did an update today that took a long time, and it still did the same thing, ringer turning itself off after I keep having to turn it all the way up.  I did not download any new ringtones, just using what came with it.   I will try the safe mode solution posted at the beginning of this thread and see what happens the next few days.  I will post about whether or not it worked.

Top Kudoed Authors