Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fernfire
Blue Screen Again
Views: 869
Message 11 of 19

Re: Moto g6 play Internal Storage Issue

I'm having the same problem. When I first had my Moto G6 Play the storage opened as it should. For the last few months the green circle revolves but storage never opens. I left it revolving all night but nothing happened. I don't have an SD card.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 868
Message 12 of 19

@praveen10 wrote:

Hi!

In my case it never loads the Internal Memory storage whereas if I insert the SD card it read it wothout any issues. FYI as I reported this issue is right from the start when i purchased the device and also issue persists after following various solutions provide by the Motorola team in this forum.

Still issue is unresolved.

Hi praveen10,

This is odd, let me have this escalated. May I know your device storage details? 

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 866
Message 13 of 19

@Maja4 wrote:

I have not been able to open and see the storage on my phone ever since I bought it, but didnt mind until I nearly ran out of space and attempted to check it to see which apps took the most space, I can have it open to the loading screen for nearly an hour without it changing whatsoever.

Hi Maja4,

This is strange, can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up " Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Reboot your device to get back to the 'Normal Mode'.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 862
Message 14 of 19

@Fernfire wrote:

I'm having the same problem. When I first had my Moto G6 Play the storage opened as it should. For the last few months the green circle revolves but storage never opens. I left it revolving all night but nothing happened. I don't have an SD card.

Thank you for reporting, as suggested here please have your device tested in Safe Mode and keep us posted on how it goes?

Regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

Fernfire
Blue Screen Again
Views: 829
Message 15 of 19

Thanks. I followed instructions and opened in Safe mode, but it made no difference to Storage. The green circle goes round and round, but Storage doesn't open. 

Fernfire
Blue Screen Again
Views: 809
Message 16 of 19

Hi Swaraj, as I posted yesterday, opening in Safe mode didn't make any difference - I still cn't open Storage. What do you suggest?

Tamelak
What's DOS?
Views: 622
Message 17 of 19

Same problem here. No SD card, no luck. Have tried everything I've read. Contact us with a fix please! My storage shows near full and I can't tell why!!
demifugue
What's DOS?
Views: 486
Message 18 of 19

Same here. Have tried everything mentioned. What gives???

CanadaJoe
What's DOS?
Views: 316
Message 19 of 19

I have done everything in this string and I cannot for love nor money, any longer see my internal storage. I just get the green spinning circle. Can anyone please help or do I have to wait for the next update where I am sure something else will go wrong?

Top Kudoed Authors