Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barons40
802.11n
Views: 453
Message 1 of 8

Moto g6 play purple camera glitch

Hi there.. I'm write to you because my Moto g6 play had this issue since day one... where i open up my camera and about 40% of the time it's purple and the purple colours are moving... This has not been fixed by secuitly patches and not fixed by safe mode or factory resetting the phone. It would be amazing if you guys could get software people to look into this issue. Feel free to ask for IMEI or anything as i really want this issue to be fixed soon. Thanks for taking your time to look into this... Have a great day! Smiley Happy  Screenshot_20190211-220322.png

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 402
Message 2 of 8

Re: Moto g6 play purple camera glitch

Hi Barons40,

Thank you for reaching out, we are ready to help. I understand that you already performed a factory reset on your device. Have you had a chance to test it without installing any apps or restoring your files right after resetting it? 

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Barons40
802.11n
Views: 399
Message 3 of 8

@Agent_May wrote:

Hi Barons40,

Thank you for reaching out, we are ready to help. I understand that you already performed a factory reset on your device. Have you had a chance to test it without installing any apps or restoring your files right after resetting it? 

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Yes after many factory reset I tested it without installing any of my apps that i wanted on the phone and it did it. I have made a bug report for you. Is there a way to give it to you without anyone else seeing it? I don't want it to go to the wrong hands! 😅😁

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 377
Message 4 of 8

I appreciate that, Barons40. Have you tried using the Moto Help app for a hardware test for your Camera app? 

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Barons40
802.11n
Views: 374
Message 5 of 8

Yes I have it worked fine there..
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 345
Message 6 of 8

Hi Barons40,

Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been done on your device, our next step now is it serviced. Please check this link to contact the support team in your region for possible warranty options. Let us know if you have other questions. 

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Barons40
802.11n
Views: 340
Message 7 of 8

@Agent_May wrote:

Hi Barons40,

Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been done on your device, our next step now is it serviced. Please check this link to contact the support team in your region for possible warranty options. Let us know if you have other questions. 

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Ok thank you very much for your help! 😉😊

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 333
Message 8 of 8

@Barons40 wrote:

@Agent_May wrote:

Hi Barons40,

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Ok thank you very much for your help! 😉😊

Not a problem! Feel free to communicate with us should you need further help in the future. Thanks.

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors