Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pupluck
Paper Tape
Views: 219
Message 1 of 6

Moto g6 play ring tone keeps disappearing

My phone ring tone keeps disappearing. It only vibrates. I go back and change it back to a moto ringtone and it says NONE. What the heck??

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 181
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto g6 play ring tone keeps disappearing

@Pupluck wrote:

My phone ring tone keeps disappearing. It only vibrates. I go back and change it back to a moto ringtone and it says NONE. What the heck??

This is strange, let me try to help. Just to narrow down—may I know from when did you start noticing this on your device? Have you installed any recent apps on your device? How frequently does it change? 

Can we test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up " Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Reboot your device to get back to the 'Normal Mode'.

Let us know how it goes?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Pupluck
Paper Tape
Views: 147
Message 3 of 6

Has been going since I bought the phone seems to happen after I turn the phone off. I recently installed the Ring app, but it was happening before that. The safe mode and reboot did not help.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 110
Message 4 of 6

@Pupluck wrote:
Has been going since I bought the phone seems to happen after I turn the phone off. I recently installed the Ring app, but it was happening before that. The safe mode and reboot did not help.

Thanks for testing, we have shared your feedback with our team who will further look into this and get in touch with you.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 67
Message 5 of 6

We would like to assist you further; I've sent you a private message, could you please take a look at it when you have a moment?

Thank you,

Becky

Pupluck
Paper Tape
Views: 55
Message 6 of 6

Message sent..

Top Kudoed Authors