Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,242
Message 11 of 87

Re: moto g6

@Everythingscrap wrote:

I am having same problem exactly. Less than 1 month old.   Also I have a RMA for my g5 right now that will not charge but the closest FedEx is over an hour away so I'm unable to get it sent immidiately . That turns into a problem it's own. I believe a replacement should br sent out immediately since the phone is days old. 

Hi Everythingscrap,

Sorry to hear about the ongoing issue, we would like to learn more. May I know if you have already tested in safe mode? If yes, what is your observation? Are you referring that there is no sound at all?

• What happens if you use google play music or third-party music app?
  • Have you tested with youtube-- does it behave the same?
  • have you tried performing clear cache/data on the apps having trouble with?
  • What happens when you make or receive calls and turn the speakerphone?

Meanwhile, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. To do so -- go to settings > systems > Motorola Privacy.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link.

Let us know if you have further questions? 

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Gwentworth
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,223
Message 12 of 87

Re: Moto g6 speaker not working

Hi, the same thing is happening to me, but there is absolutely no sound ever, unless I plug earbuds in. I tried playing noises in safe mode, but there was still nothing. I've had the phone for less than a month, and purchased the Amazon version. Help!

raekan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,213
Message 13 of 87

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,191
Message 14 of 87

@Gwentworth wrote:

Hi, the same thing is happening to me, but there is absolutely no sound ever, unless I plug earbuds in. I tried playing noises in safe mode, but there was still nothing. I've had the phone for less than a month, and purchased the Amazon version. Help!

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that, could you share with us a quick video showing the issue, we would like to share it with our product team for further investigation.

> In the meanwhile, request you all to update your profile with IMEI if you have not done yet.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,188
Message 15 of 87

@raekan wrote:

Why you wasting their time Swaraj???? it's exactly this problem: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G6-Moto-G6-Plus-Moto-G6/moto-g6-plus-speaker-completely-off/m-p/40...

As for your comments, can we please keep this thread -- and all threads -- about the device in question? It makes it hard for us to focus when we bring in other device reports. It also presents, I think, an unfair view of the specific device we're talking about.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

AshimaChawla
Paper Tape
Views: 1,154
Message 16 of 87

Hi Swaraj 

The same thing is happening to me. It's been just three four weeks. The sound just fluctuates on its own while the volume shows full. Please help asap

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,133
Message 17 of 87

@AshimaChawla wrote:

Hi Swaraj 

The same thing is happening to me. It's been just three four weeks. The sound just fluctuates on its own while the volume shows full. Please help asap

Thank you for reporting, may I know when do you generally see this? Is this to any app specific? Have you tested in safe mode and device help app? If yes, could you share us your observation on this?

However, we have shared the reports with our product team who is further investigating in regards to the same. We will keep you posted. 

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto Support

AshimaChawla
Paper Tape
Views: 1,129
Message 18 of 87

It just happened 10 hours ago. My phone was fine. Suddenly whatever I played started decreasing in volume and settled at a really really low volume. Phone works fine with earphones and calls without speaker are fine too. Safe mode didn't help. I've tried every application on my phone. No sound is stable. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,125
Message 19 of 87

@AshimaChawla wrote:

It just happened 10 hours ago. My phone was fine. Suddenly whatever I played started decreasing in volume and settled at a really really low volume. Phone works fine with earphones and calls without speaker are fine too. Safe mode didn't help. I've tried every application on my phone. No sound is stable. 

Thank you for your information, we will share your report with our product team and will keep you posted.

Please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link.

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Gwentworth
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,115
Message 20 of 87

Hey the forum won't let me send videos. Could you provide me with your email or some way I could send my video to you?

Top Kudoed Authors