Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diptesh2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 396
Message 41 of 88

Re: Moto g6 speaker not working

Dear Swaraj,

Don't you think Moto is actually manufacturing some faulty devices now a days ? Because from this morning I am also facing the same issue and I have tried all that possible trouble shoot methods...that you use to refer everytime... Moreover my device is also in between 60 days . So when the problem is with the hardware...this kind of troubleshoots  are  actually making no sense .

Please do needful to avoid our harrassment...so tht at least we can expect this kind of customer service from moto-lenovo.

One suggestion for you guys..if this trend goes on, I am quite sure Moto is going to lose its huge number customers , as we will think twice before refering anyone to get a Moto device.

Diptesh2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 394
Message 42 of 88

Dear Swaraj,

Don't you think Moto is manufacturing some faulty devices now a days ?
Because from this morning I am facing the same problem, and I have tried all possible so called trouble shoots , you use to refer everytime.
For your information my device is also coming under 60 days
So if there is the problem with hardware, this kind of trouble shoots are not gonna help for sure.

Please look into this matter on an urgent basis because as a customer we can expect at least a good customer service from Moto-lenovo
One suggestion..if thing goes this way then I am pretty sure Moto is going to lose a huge number of loyal Moto customer, as I was.
ProgAnalyst
Paper Tape
Views: 385
Message 43 of 88

Re: Moto g6 sound not working

I too have had problems with the sound on my g6.

Phone rings and notifications - sound begins after a second or so

Phone calls - very low sound until I hit the keyboard

YouTube and other website sounds are ok

Phone conversations are almost impossible and hearing my voice mail instructions are almost silent until I hit a key.

This is intolerable.

Peanut3
What's DOS?
Views: 370
Message 44 of 88

I am having this issue.i have tried safe mode and th help app and no change. I have zero sound in any app. I have factory reset set my phone and that has not helped. 

Diptesh2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 322
Message 45 of 88

What I found..sometime it works..but I need to pat 

This is so odd...which can't be an ideal process... seriously Moto need to pull their socks up...

Diptesh2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 321
Message 46 of 88

I mean *Pat
Diptesh2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 307
Message 47 of 88

There is no help...only harrassment..from moto-lenovo
Diptesh2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 313
Message 48 of 88

Moto g6 speaker not working

This is very embarrassing , moto-lenovo is now manufacturing faulty products like Moto g6

There are lots of customer like me is actually facing major problem , i.e . Speaker not working

Minor issues : like touch screen not working properly.. sometimes it stucks and u need to lock and unlock the device, no matter even if u r receiving calls.

And there is no initiative from the Manufacturer , to improve the situation

The speaker problem I am facing is actually very tricky , because no trouble shoots besically worked , automatically came back after 2 days ,  went to service centre at weekend as I use to have office till Friday. I explained the issue but  they didn't check the device as there were no proof of the issue ..just updated the device softwere and returned it

But again the problem asises ...and I need to wait for a week till the time I get the week off

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 294
Message 49 of 88

@Diptesh2 wrote:

This is very embarrassing , moto-lenovo is now manufacturing faulty products like Moto g6

There are lots of customer like me is actually facing major problem , i.e . Speaker not working

Minor issues : like touch screen not working properly.. sometimes it stucks and u need to lock and unlock the device, no matter even if u r receiving calls.

And there is no initiative from the Manufacturer , to improve the situation

The speaker problem I am facing is actually very tricky , because no trouble shoots besically worked , automatically came back after 2 days ,  went to service centre at weekend as I use to have office till Friday. I explained the issue but  they didn't check the device as there were no proof of the issue ..just updated the device softwere and returned it

But again the problem asises ...and I need to wait for a week till the time I get the week off

No reason to start a new thread when one you are using exists. If you want Motorola to follow what is going on, post in the existing thread or there is no way to tell that a problem may belong to more then one person. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Diptesh2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 287
Message 50 of 88

Alright...any solution?? Regarding issue?
If Moto has followed?

More over there is no point of the argument, the problem belongs to more than one person...if Moto have already followed the thread..

So Need a solution. Which needs  to be ASSP

Top Kudoed Authors