Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 487
Message 51 of 87

Re: Moto g6 speaker not working

@Diptesh2 wrote:

Alright...any solution?? Regarding issue?
If Moto has followed?

More over there is no point of the argument, the problem belongs to more than one person...if Moto have already followed the thread..

So Need a solution. Which needs  to be ASSP

Hello Diptesh2,

Sorry to learn about the ongoing issue that you have been facing. Please write us at apsocial@motorola.com for us to investigate further in regards to the same. You can also submit your device so that our service center team can diagnose your device and assist you accordingly, once submitted please share us your Job sheet at apsocial@motorola.com for us to further look into the same.

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto support

ProgAnalyst
Paper Tape
Views: 476
Message 52 of 87

I have been given 2 options from Motorola. First is a premium option automatic replacement with a non-refundable $24.99 and a $150 credit card hold until for 7 days until they receive my current phone. Second is a no-cost option but I send them my phone before receiving a replacement.

Not sure which option to take. If they send me the same defective model I'm out $25.

I have 72 hours to decide.

Diptesh2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 442
Message 53 of 87

This is what Moto people have  done..they have changed the mother board....and most annoying..sound got lower than ever...this is how Moto is justifying our money ...and the worst part, they have nothing to do with it..bad experience ever. Anyways I will never ever gonna have Moto...and not anyone let from my connection

Scapey
Paper Tape
Views: 428
Message 54 of 87

Moto G6 speaker issues

Recently the phone speaker has started sounding muffled and distorted while music or video playback. Sounds worse off than a cheap 4k phone. Any solutions for this?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 395
Message 55 of 87

Re: Moto G6 speaker issues

@Scapey wrote:

Recently the phone speaker has started sounding muffled and distorted while music or video playback. Sounds worse off than a cheap 4k phone. Any solutions for this?

Hi Scapey,

Sorry to learn about the ongoing issue that you have been facing. May I know from when did you start facing the issue? Have you tested in device help app already? Does that make any difference? If you have tried the above steps and performing factory data reset without any difference then the next option would be exchanged/replacement.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Scapey
Paper Tape
Views: 392
Message 56 of 87

I tried the help app. Still sounds distorted as ever. Havent done a factory reset though. Will get back asap after doing the same

Scapey
Paper Tape
Views: 385
Message 57 of 87

Have done a factory reset of the phone. There is no change in sound quality. The speaker still sounds awfully distorted.

Also the issue has shown up since last month

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 375
Message 58 of 87

@Scapey wrote:

Have done a factory reset of the phone. There is no change in sound quality. The speaker still sounds awfully distorted.

Also the issue has shown up since last month

Hi, Scapey,

Thank you for replying, this is odd. Please process for exchange if it is still in your exchange window or service/replacement would be the next step.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Lyonad
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 298
Message 59 of 87

Wow this worked the speakers literally stopped working and fixed it selft by hitting the part around the speaker really hard ! but  Motorola Why the hell does that happen ? and why that's a fix my moto g6 plus is only 4 months old this is not good if it happens again ill have to send it back to the store and begg these  for a replacement this is completely unacceptable motorola/lenovo in 10 years this is the only phone which speaker has failed on me this is really embarrasing first me not getting updates and now this motorola truly lost it quality really disappointing.

<edited for profanity>

Kolicharan
What's DOS?
Views: 212
Message 60 of 87

Music on YouTube and wynk was not playing and the phone ring was not working as well. During calls and the time when earphones were plugged in there was no problem. It's only the speaker that's not working. I have tried the device help and online troubleshooting service  as well as the safe mode and that didn't help. Then I  contacted your customer care service and they have instructed some options but still it's not working can u suggest how to resolve this problem

Top Kudoed Authors