Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shivi9812
What's DOS?
Views: 343
Message 1 of 2

Moto g6 speaker not working

i bought a moto g6 just the next day of its release and today i got an issue with speaker .. no music is getting played from wynk or youtube tried in safe mode using youtube.  the caller ring plays at full volume but when i puck up call i dont hear what other person is saying.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 332
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto g6 speaker not working

@shivi9812 wrote:

i bought a moto g6 just the next day of its release and today i got an issue with speaker .. no music is getting played from wynk or youtube tried in safe mode using youtube.  the caller ring plays at full volume but when i puck up call i dont hear what other person is saying.

Hello shivi9812,

Sorry to learn about the ongoing trouble, let me try to help you here. As you have tested in safe mode. We would like to learn more:

• Is this app specific to 'youtube' and 'wynk' music?
  • Have you tested connecting your headset for the above apps-- just to narrow down?
  • Does your google play music work fine with both headset and speaker?
  • Can we quickly test in 'device help' app > speaker-- let us know how it goes?

Meanwhile, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors