Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
REYANSH
What's DOS?
Views: 124
Message 1 of 2

My speaker not working also headphone icon not showing even plugged

I have Moto G6 plus bought 2 months ago my speaker not working ie sound is gone very low as like earphone mode also when I connect earphone icon does not show on top of phone display....somebody help me what I do to get the phone ringtone as it was earlier

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 61
Message 2 of 2

Re: My speaker not working also headphone icon not showing even plugged

@REYANSH wrote:

I have Moto G6 plus bought 2 months ago my speaker not working ie sound is gone very low as like earphone mode also when I connect earphone icon does not show on top of phone display....somebody help me what I do to get the phone ringtone as it was earlier

Hi REYANSH,

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to try these below checkpoints & let us know.

1. Regarding low volume speaker volume, please check Hardware test on your device. Tap on Moto Help app>>Hardware test>>Speaker. Observe does it meets the sound. 

2. For Earphone icon, please enable it on System UI Tuner. To enable System UI Tuner, follow these steps:

a. Pull down the notification bar.

b. Long press on Gear icon(Quick Settings menu) until it rotates for few seconds. 

c. You'll then see a message that says System UI Tuner has been added to Settings.

d. Go to Settings>>System>>System UI tuner>>Status bar>>Headset>>Toggel on.

Please brief about your third query about Ringtone so that we could assist you accordingly.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors