Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gaushause
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,685
Message 1 of 5

Numerous Issues With Motorola G6 Play

Hi. Good day to all! I'm having numerous issues with a  Boost Mobile Motorola g6 play. I beleive Motorola  issuing software update(s) to the Boost Mobile Motorola g6 play will fix these issues.  The issues that I I'm  having are LTE connectivity, I am in a great LTE signal area, the issue is with LTE speeds are terrible. Another issue is LTE signal of the phone, the phones does not bring in the LTE signal compared to other motorola smartphones like the motorola e4 plus, the motorola e4 plus does not have any of these issues. I have  troubleshooted the Motorola g6 play  phone to no end I did A totall factory reset the phone mulile times  them I wiped cache of the phone.also I went into the phone's recovery to wipe cache issues and issues  not resolved. Another issue is the phone is lagging but it's not a performance issue , the screen does not recognize our fingers, the screen does a bounce effect and the phone screens should not be doing this: the bounce effect is when I pull down the notficaion shade,the  notficaion shade automatically bounces back up to exit the notficaion shade and i did not initiate manually for the  notficaion shade to be exit. Another issue we are having is that the phones screens bugs in and out like for example when we type the a part of the phone screens just flash black and then the phones don't do it for awhile then it does it again.  

Is their other users using the Motorola G6 Play having these issues?:  because I have heard other users using the Motorola G6 Play are for sure  having these issues?

All Input And Help is appreciated
Thank you

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,575
Message 2 of 5

Re: Numerous Issues With Motorola G6 Play

Hi gaushause,

Thank you for writing to us, could you share us a video showing what you see in regards to "the screen does a bounce effect" we would like to take a look.

• Is your Moto E4 plus is on 'Boost mobile network' too?
  • We have your IMEI. Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Moto6gPlay_Crap
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,262
Message 3 of 5

I am having ALL of the Same Problems with my Moto 6g Play!

I'm especially irked by the devices inability to pickup - - and/or HOLD - - even STRONG Signals - - LTE, 4G (VERIZON SF Bay); as well as the strongest WiFi signals...

Shame on me for not performing a full analysis prior to purchasing my first Motorola product; had I done so, I would have discovered there are numerous Moto 6G models with vast performance differences - - AND, of course opted to spend an additional $50 for the Functional 6G model (versus the Play model).

Anyone Else Having These Issues? 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,094
Message 4 of 5

@Moto6gPlay_Crap wrote:

I am having ALL of the Same Problems with my Moto 6g Play!

I'm especially irked by the devices inability to pickup - - and/or HOLD - - even STRONG Signals - - LTE, 4G (VERIZON SF Bay); as well as the strongest WiFi signals...

Shame on me for not performing a full analysis prior to purchasing my first Motorola product; had I done so, I would have discovered there are numerous Moto 6G models with vast performance differences - - AND, of course opted to spend an additional $50 for the Functional 6G model (versus the Play model).

Anyone Else Having These Issues? 

Hi there,

Sorry to learn about the ongoing issue that you have been facing and delay in response. We would like to help. Just to narrow down— when you say network issue—could you help us understand if this is affecting your device call quality? Do you see network drops? Does this happen at all the location you have visited/tested? May I know from when are you facing network issue? Have you already got in touch with your network provider about this? If yes, what did they say? Have you tested with other SIM cards to see if that makes any difference?

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

ScorpioSign2110
What's DOS?
Views: 237
Message 5 of 5

I'm having the same issues as any other Moto G6 owner is having. I've read through several posts with complaints and problems but I am yet to see where any of these have been solved. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is supposed to be Motorola support but all y'all do is want videos or ask question after question after question and the issue is never solved. Thought y'all where the experts on these phones?? Why does suck an in-depth explanation have to be given if so many customers are having the same problems??? It's not the Carrier we use it's the device itself. I can put my SIM in a different brand phone and it works fine. Why can't Motorola just fix the issues instead of avoiding it??

Top Kudoed Authors