Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wheezer
Fanfold Paper
Views: 195
Message 1 of 5

Outgoing text message sound

Outgoing message sound very low beep, meaning you need to look at the screen to make sure message sent really bad if you are busy and need to know message sent without looking at the screen for conformation. New MOTO G6 running pie 9 Motorola have no solution. other makes of phones i have owned give out a clear message sent sound.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 171
Message 2 of 5

Re: Outgoing text message sound

Hi Wheezer,

Thanks for the post. Are you using Google Messages app? If so, the outgoing message has only that beep sound. I don't find a setting to change/customize that. You can try third-party messaging apps, but we can't guarantee its functionality. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Wheezer
Fanfold Paper
Views: 120
Message 3 of 5

Hi Rich

Tried your suggestions no change, this is obviously a software issue is there a patch solve the issue.

Kind regards 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 108
Message 4 of 5

Hi Wheezer,

This is limited to the app. You can try other messaging apps available in the Play Store and see if you can find one that suits your preferences. I appreciate your feedback. I would also recommend providing your feedback to the app's developers. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Highlighted
Wheezer
Fanfold Paper
Views: 78
Message 5 of 5

Hi Rich

Other apps from Play Store no difference some give a slight sound change so it obvious it is a software issue, please advise.
Kind regards
Wheezer
Top Kudoed Authors