Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tressette
Paper Tape
Views: 239
Message 11 of 13

Re: Random double vibrate

Thanks Swaraj, I actually sorted it!

I read in an older thread that it could have been linked to an app, so I disabled notifications on each app individually until I found the problem app (one for a local service). It hasn't vibrated randomly since.

For future reference - no notifications whatsoever appeared in the notification bar and the phone could be just sitting on the table or be in use. It did it quite frequently, 10+ times a day, completely random double vibration with no sound. It did NOT do it in DND mode.

Thanks for your advice!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 231
Message 12 of 13

@Tressette wrote:

Thanks Swaraj, I actually sorted it!

I read in an older thread that it could have been linked to an app, so I disabled notifications on each app individually until I found the problem app (one for a local service). It hasn't vibrated randomly since.

For future reference - no notifications whatsoever appeared in the notification bar and the phone could be just sitting on the table or be in use. It did it quite frequently, 10+ times a day, completely random double vibration with no sound. It did NOT do it in DND mode.

Thanks for your advice!

Hi Tressette,

Great, thanks! I am glad to see the progress! Appreciate your efforts in resolving this.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Surya99
What's DOS?
Views: 172
Message 13 of 13

Top Kudoed Authors