08-06-2018 04:51 AM
Hello Nara5, Arjun405 & Sagar87,
We thank you for reporting, we are still investigating this. We would like to have bug reports for us to further look into the same.
If you can update your profile with the IMEI of your device, this can help us investigate and see what's causing the disconnect. Also, kindly send a bug report regarding this. Bug report will collect information about your current device state.
Note: Capture the report right after the issue happened.
1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps, Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Wi-Fi Verbose Logging > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the Bug Report to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.
08-06-2018 08:35 AM
Bug report send to you as direct message. Issue time from connected computer is 5:58pm IST (5:57-5:58).
Please verify and let me know for additional details if any
We are, unfortunately, unable to replicate the issue with the information and reports provided.
Request you to share us few more bug reports on the same for our team to further investigate? This would certainly help.
08-08-2018 05:58 AM
Uploaded two more bug files. This time I took full report. Please verify and let me know.
Sorry, we do not see the additional information. Could you send us again? We would need two Bug reports, one with 'Airtel" another one with a different network provider, also if you can test on different network provider and let us know if you see any improvements? As updated earlier we were unable to replicate the same.
08-08-2018 06:07 AM
I have already mentioned that it is not a service provider issue as same sim is working in all other phones. I provided Interactive bug report and Full bug report. If the phone is not taking bug report completely with all information required for your team's troubleshooting what I am supposed to do?
08-09-2018 09:50 AM
We are unable to find any issue with the reports shared. If you have already tried testing with another sim card/safe mode/reset app preferences/factory data reset-- then the next logical option would be to visit the service center. So that our service center team can further diagnose your device and help you accordingly.
08-09-2018 09:48 PM
Service centres here does mainly 3 things- hardware changes, factory reset, software reinstall. As many people are complaining in the forum - was you able to test in lab and identify that G6 hotspot really works ? If the code is the problem, service centre will not have a solution and I do not want to waste a day in visiting them.