Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacobgacs
What's DOS?
Views: 1,358
Message 1 of 2

Slow WiFi and Cellular Data Connections on Moto G6 Play

Hello All,

I am having horrible wifi connection speeds as well as the same problem with cellular. I frequently get speeds of 1 to 3 mbps on cellular. Please tell me they will release a software update to fix this! I love my Moto G6 Play and would hate to have to move to another phone. 

Thanks for the help in advance!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,268
Message 2 of 2

Re: Slow WiFi and Cellular Data Connections on Moto G6 Play

Hello Jacobgacs,

Thank you for reporting to us, we would like to look into this. Could you share us the speed test on your devices and other phones on the same cellular network at the same time?

Also, may I know the network carrier you are on along with your region/Zip Code? This will help us investigate.

And please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors