Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A_TRUE_MOTO_FAN
Blue Screen Again
Views: 412
Message 1 of 8

Thank You lenovo!

Thank you lenovo! thank you for ruining the brand closest to my heart, we moto fans appreciate your work. i only signed up for the forum to say straight upto your face, you ruined eveything. wish you luck!                                                                       - A_TRUE_MOTO_FAN

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 374
Message 2 of 8

Re: Thank You lenovo!

@A_TRUE_MOTO_FAN wrote:

Thank you lenovo! thank you for ruining the brand closest to my heart, we moto fans appreciate your work. i only signed up for the forum to say straight upto your face, you ruined eveything. wish you luck!                                                                       - A_TRUE_MOTO_FAN

Hi A_TRUE_MOTO_FAN,

Sorry to learn about your experience. We would like to learn more about this. May I know how can we help you?

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

kL1m4X
Fanfold Paper
Views: 364
Message 3 of 8

Please provide the bokeh effect for the front facing camera moto g6

Binduraj
Punch Card
Views: 318
Message 4 of 8

Ss
daffyducknj
SCSI Port
Views: 310
Message 5 of 8

Get a third party app, and learn to do it yourself. I'm using DSLR Blur on my phone. Problem solved.

A_TRUE_MOTO_FAN
Blue Screen Again
Views: 212
Message 6 of 8

Can you send monthly ota updates, can you fix the ram management problem, can you fix the battery optimization problem....the answer i already know is NO! you guys cant fix this mess you've created to moto smartphones , kudos to you lenovo!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 156
Message 7 of 8

@A_TRUE_MOTO_FAN wrote:

Can you send monthly ota updates, can you fix the ram management problem, can you fix the battery optimization problem....the answer i already know is NO! you guys cant fix this mess you've created to moto smartphones , kudos to you lenovo!

We thank you for your feedback, could you share us additional information in regards to 'RAM' management trouble you are having? How much storage do you have on your device?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

A_TRUE_MOTO_FAN
Blue Screen Again
Views: 86
Message 8 of 8

Appreciate your help thanks man. But it doesn't matter now and I can predict the future of motorola mobile division. It will sank down its own created quicksand with the upcoming g series smarphones due to overprising them in india!🙏🏽

@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@A_TRUE_MOTO_FAN wrote:

We thank you for your feedback, could you share us additional information in regards to 'RAM' management trouble you are having? How much storage do you have on your device?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors