cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,165
Message 1 of 5

We need people to participate in the MFN for G6 Oportunity starting soon!

Hi everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We need additional users who are willing to test new software. We need for a specific carrier: Verizon Wireless. If you're willing to help, please register for the MFN click here.

Thank you for your interest! We will be waiting for you!

Regards,

Abigail

Motorola Support

kenw2
Paper Tape
Views: 2,113
Message 2 of 5

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for G6 Oportunity starting soon!

Very interesting! Following the recent announcement that only the Verizon model of the Moto Z2 is getting the Pie update, does this now indicate the same for the Moto G6? I have the unlocked version G6 on AT&T and have been patiently awaiting the Pie update. I will be extremely disappointed if the G6 Pie update is limited to Verizon devices.

I guess time will tell, as they say!

Highlighted
Barons40
802.11n
Views: 2,073
Message 3 of 5

it won't be limited to Verizon.. it's only because they want to make sure that it's stable before release.. clearly for the other models there's not as many or maybe no problems at all.. all the models will get pie.. that's sure.. nothing to worry about 😂😂
luv2roc
Paper Tape
Views: 1,272
Message 4 of 5

I use t mobile, I recently received my update to pie 9 for my G6. Which btw is only available using WiFi. Once it has been downloaded and installed. There is no going back. The update from my understanding deletes the older software. I regret updating to pie. Other brand Android phones manufactured in the past year, also have identical issues that have updated to 9. I hope the developers at Google release a patch to change a few things back. Like Dolby, display options, an colors on the navbar. 

FernandoCar
What's DOS?
Views: 915
Message 5 of 5

Does the g6 play motorcycle have ARCORE support?

Hay un nuevo juego que van a sacar pronto y este necesita ARCORE, fui a la play store y me aparecia "tu dispositivo no es compatible con esta versión" tendran pensado sacar ARCORE para el moto g6play?

Top Kudoed Authors