cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 5,795
Message 1 of 46

We need people to participate in the MFN for G6 and G6 Play! Oportunity starting soon!

Hi everyone! Smiley Very Happy

We need additional users who are willing to test new software. If you're willing to help, please register for the MFN click here.

Thank you for your interest! We will be waiting for you!

Regards,

Kevin.

Motorola Support

keinerbolañog
Punch Card
Views: 5,634
Message 2 of 46

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for G6 and G6 Play! Oportunity starting soon!

Deseo participar en la beta de Android Pie en mi Moto G6 Play, y contribuir en Cuestiones acerca de errores, Errores del sistema y algun tema relacionado, Saludos Motorola / Lenovo. (Ya me registre en la MFN)

Keiner BG
Highlighted
Jleeblanch
Serial Port
Views: 5,633
Message 3 of 46

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for G6 and G6 Play! Oportunity starting soon!

Are there any special requirements beyond simply owning the device? I own several Moto devices, including the Moto G6, and I've yet to get the chance to participate in the MFN for any device 🤔

Just curious mostly, as I'd like the opportunity to participate 😉

igormclven
What's DOS?
Views: 5,621
Message 4 of 46

Cool! I'm already registered in MFN program whit my Moto G6 but noting happens. Is there an extra step that I should do?

Stehaworth79
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,614
Message 5 of 46

I have setup MFN enabled in my stuff however I previously received an email for Motorola saying I had not registered on the forum correctly ( i.e email not found etc) and that I wont be able to receive any invites to join MFN events. 

We noticed you have a device registered for the Motorola Feedback Network, but you don't currently have a Forums account with the same email address. Since you don't have a forums account, with the same email address, we have no way to invite you to testing opportunities. If you want to participate in future testing opportunities, please go to https://forums.motorola.com and ensure you're registered

I log into here using Google link... 

So I think I'm setup correctly but I've not changed anything since that email 

Are you able to confirm everything is setup correctly to participate.

Many thanks

mihaitataru93
What's DOS?
Views: 5,564
Message 6 of 46

I have always been registered for the Soak Tests for years and not once have I been invited to do a soak test. I have the Moto G6 now and would love to participate in the Android Pie soak test .

Vini1532
Paper Tape
Views: 5,456
Message 7 of 46

Buen día, me gustaría ser participe en esta nueva etapa tengo Moto G6PLAY.

De antemano muchas gracias por su atención.

Barons40
802.11n
Views: 5,427
Message 8 of 46

Follow the link in the first post then 😁
Stehaworth79
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,418
Message 9 of 46

I already did everything before receiving the email about needing to register on the forum.

I'm wondering if it's because I sign into the forum using Google account rather than standard way

DiegoRR31
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,154
Message 10 of 46

I would like to participate.

Top Kudoed Authors