Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 9,325
Message 1 of 92

Welcome to the Moto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / G6 Play Community

MotoG6 English.jpg

Welcome to the Moto G6 community.  Designed with you in mind. Click here to learn more. 

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
JPV22222
What's DOS?
Views: 9,195
Message 2 of 92

Re: Welcome to the Moto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / G6 Play Community

Why won't the G6 Plus be released in the US??? Six months of waiting only to find out I have to start looking for something else altogether. Extremely disappointing

Moto-Fan
What's DOS?
Views: 9,185
Message 3 of 92

Will the Moto6 finally support assist drive mode again?

W0lf_8r75ygnd
Punch Card
Views: 9,175
Message 4 of 92

No G6 Plus in US!?!?!

My G5 Plus was stolen a couple weeks ago and I figured I'd wait a bit for the G6 Plus to become available and I read today that it won't be released in the US?!?!  The G5 Plus is more powerful than the G6 ! Why would I want to take a step down ? 

Tel864
HDMI
Views: 9,104
Message 5 of 92

Re: No G6 Plus in US!?!?!

They're another phone manufacturer that's decided US users don't get the best hardware. They can make more money peddling their products in other countries. We get the junk that's leftover.
Stratontrack
Paper Tape
Views: 9,034
Message 6 of 92

I am totally distraught about this decision. I was checking out the specs for months, just to be disappointed. I have been using the G5 Plus unlocked for about 9 months now. Just seems to me that the major carriers, in the US just want to keep ripping us off. They charge more for the the phones on a payment plan, and many disable wireless calling. These Moto phones rock, and at a mid range price, are a no brainer. They don't inform people, that many users do not need unlimited data for specific uses. Wireless connection saves GB's of data, but yet they try to sell unlimited for an exhorbedent amount. They do not inform customers of ways to save data, such as wireless to save money. It's all about corporate greed!!!!! Go unlocked for many more options!!!!!!!! Hey Moto, or Lenovo, whoever you call yourselves now. please at least get us the Oreo update on the G5 series. I am still running Nougat 7.o, security patch March 1, 2018.

jltermarsch
Paper Tape
Views: 8,988
Message 7 of 92

I also am disappointed that the Moto G6 Plus will not be released in Canada. Like you, I have waited months, and now nothing. Why are customers in Canada and the USA prevented from buying the top of the line product?

Gomsi88
Serial Port
Views: 8,934
Message 8 of 92

Re: No G6 Plus in US!?!?!

Mam Seriously don't buy any new from Motorola, coz they made it clear that they will not give regular updates anymore. Just one update for P. Thats it no more patches.

naman2898
Fanfold Paper
Views: 8,756
Message 9 of 92

How long Motorola gonna take to release g6 plus in India. It has been already 10 days of launch.
Gomsi88
Serial Port
Views: 8,656
Message 10 of 92

Don't buy that, no more updates will be provided by Moto, so your phone will be similar to another Lava or Micromax phone, I suggest you to buy Asus or honor phones. More better go for a NOKIA PHONE

Top Kudoed Authors