Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SchnippSchnapp
Paper Tape
Views: 565
Message 1 of 3

Widgets on the G6

Hey there!

As a former g5 owner i was pretty used to having a wide range of possible widgets to choose from.

Now on the so far so good G6, it seems like there is no longer the opprtunity to have some of the widgets i used before:

1) The google notes widget which can be pretty handy,

2) the "Öffi" Abfahrtsmonitor Widget which shows you the departure and arrival of public transport in your area

3) The Wetteronline radar Map, which shows you the rain and snow in your area

All of them i do miss, can't be that big of a problem, right?

Is there anything what i can do to get these widgets? I all had them on the G5 smartphone and could pick them from the widget browser that shows up when long pressing the home screen.

Regards 

Markus 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 521
Message 2 of 3

Re: Widgets on the G6

@SchnippSchnapp wrote:

Hey there!

As a former g5 owner i was pretty used to having a wide range of possible widgets to choose from.

Now on the so far so good G6, it seems like there is no longer the opprtunity to have some of the widgets i used before:

1) The google notes widget which can be pretty handy,

2) the "Öffi" Abfahrtsmonitor Widget which shows you the departure and arrival of public transport in your area

3) The Wetteronline radar Map, which shows you the rain and snow in your area

All of them i do miss, can't be that big of a problem, right?

Is there anything what i can do to get these widgets? I all had them on the G5 smartphone and could pick them from the widget browser that shows up when long pressing the home screen.

Regards 

Markus 

If you have the app installed that corresponds to the widget, and the widget is not present, then likely google made a change in the version of android that doesn't allow for that widget. Have you asked the app developer?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
SchnippSchnapp
Paper Tape
Views: 477
Message 3 of 3

Re: Widgets on the G6

So, Problem solved.

also a second one.

DO NOT PUT APPS ON THE SD CARD. At least in My case, san disc sd card.

Causes many Problems. Apps start super slow and do hang a lot. No widgets in many cases.

Apps drawn to internal storage, now everything works like a charm.

Thank you

Top Kudoed Authors