12-01-2019 01:54 AM
I also having this issue... Not exactly sure when first started... Last few weeks
WiFi seems to auto turn off/on with affect of dropping connection to access point and reconnecting to same or alternate access point (I have router upstairs and bridged router downstairs) same experience in work/friends
I have tried the suggested troubleshooting steps (network reset). There are no error messages
I have taken the drastic measures of factory reset and issue remains after setup
My wife has P30 with no issue using she WiFi setup ie router upstairs/downstairs
Really frustrated this seems to be a very common issue and no fix forthcoming from Lenovo/Moto
12-02-2019 01:48 PM
We'd like to further investigate this. Can you provide us your router information, security type used? Also, please send a bug report when it happened. And please confirm, does it happen with other network?
1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps, Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Wi-Fi Verbose Logging > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the bug report or via a private message.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.