cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D3viceManager
Punch Card
Views: 414
Message 1 of 6

WoW, Where did that awsome looking G6 Plus Coming from? Not the USA....

Being a 2 time Moto G4 Plus owner, I didnt like the Looks of the Moto G5 or G5S, then came the Moto X4 and i came very close to purchasing when i found out the Bootloader wasnt unlockable and didnt WARN Customers that the Bootloader was NOT Unlockable...I do thank Lenovo/Motorola for continuing the Bootloader Unlock Policies!  It brought me back as a customer and stole my loytal From Samsung Back To Motorola/Leveno.  Unlocked Bootloaders, so you know and you can tell your boss, is what brought ME BACK AS A CUSTOMER ONCE AGAIN!

That being said, the overall quality of the Moto G6 Plus, makes it look like a Flagship with that sign and easy to scratch flawwless back of the device mirrors anything thats near it...  Even Over-Paying for the Moto G6 Plus to be able to use the device in the states, was DEFINITEOY worth every penny.  The 1st device i paid a rediculoud $420,00 + shipping, but it wasnt even released yet and the 2nd device, i paid $399.95 and the day it shipped, the price went down to $380.00.  Go figure, i love the device and it has come along way from the Moto G4 Plus...

Attached Project Treble Screen Shot on the Moto G6 Plus

1 bad move Lenovo/Motorola did was not sell the G6 Plus in the USA.  That right there hurt your mid-range sales, which you think your "E" Series will make up for it....doubt it....I do wish Motorola would have stayed in Google's control.  The Moto G6 Plus is the 1st Lenovo Device i truly actually like and it will make a GREAT Secondary/Developmental Device.  I am a DEV Tester for Project Treble Builds Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance,

D3VIC3MANAG3R

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 376
Message 2 of 6

Re: WoW, Where did that awsome looking G6 Plus Coming from? Not the USA....

@D3viceManager wrote:

Being a 2 time Moto G4 Plus owner, I didnt like the Looks of the Moto G5 or G5S, then came the Moto X4 and i came very close to purchasing when i found out the Bootloader wasnt unlockable and didnt WARN Customers that the Bootloader was NOT Unlockable...I do thank Lenovo/Motorola for continuing the Bootloader Unlock Policies!  It brought me back as a customer and stole my loytal From Samsung Back To Motorola/Leveno.  Unlocked Bootloaders, so you know and you can tell your boss, is what brought ME BACK AS A CUSTOMER ONCE AGAIN!

That being said, the overall quality of the Moto G6 Plus, makes it look like a Flagship with that sign and easy to scratch flawwless back of the device mirrors anything thats near it...  Even Over-Paying for the Moto G6 Plus to be able to use the device in the states, was DEFINITEOY worth every penny.  The 1st device i paid a rediculoud $420,00 + shipping, but it wasnt even released yet and the 2nd device, i paid $399.95 and the day it shipped, the price went down to $380.00.  Go figure, i love the device and it has come along way from the Moto G4 Plus...

Attached Project Treble Screen Shot on the Moto G6 Plus

1 bad move Lenovo/Motorola did was not sell the G6 Plus in the USA.  That right there hurt your mid-range sales, which you think your "E" Series will make up for it....doubt it....I do wish Motorola would have stayed in Google's control.  The Moto G6 Plus is the 1st Lenovo Device i truly actually like and it will make a GREAT Secondary/Developmental Device.  I am a DEV Tester for Project Treble Builds Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance,

D3VIC3MANAG3R

The screenshot you shared. Is that form a build that you manually flashed onto the phone?

-Tom

-Tom

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
D3viceManager
Punch Card
Views: 371
Message 3 of 6

Yes Sir, that would be Project Treble AOSP Build, the Hottt new thing in Android  Smiley Happy

Walteroms
What's DOS?
Views: 262
Message 4 of 6

how did you install project treble with android rom 8.1.0? Is this in g6 plus? could you teach me the procedure.

D3viceManager
Punch Card
Views: 258
Message 5 of 6

I used Fastboot to flash the A/B Partitions and TWRP to install Gapps...  I had to return (5) Moto G6 Plus's because they were SOLD AS INTERNATIONAL Devices and were actually Latin American Moto G6 Plus's WITHOUT USA GSM-LTE Bands to work on ATT or TMobile.  After sending back (5) devices, all from different Vendors, i gave up and paid an extra $100 for a OnePlus6, a VERY DEV Friendly Manufacture...

If you really want to flash Treble GSIs, i can help you out on Telegram, Discord, Hangouts, etc....

D3viceManager
Punch Card
Views: 257
Message 6 of 6

It is a Project Treble GSI or Generic System Image, the FUTURE of Android Smiley Wink

Top Kudoed Authors