Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rittzer
Paper Tape
Views: 85
Message 1 of 3

calling from contacts

Hi. Every phone I've ever owned has had an easy way to call a contact without having to tap on their name and go into their contact page and then hit call. On Samsungs, you can swipe right to call someone, and swipe left to text message them. On other phones there is usually a button or a place to press on the screen that will call them instead of opening their contact page. Is there any such feature at all on the Moto G6? I can't find anything. Or, do I literally have to go through 3 pages to call someone anytime I ever want to call anyone?

Porphyrius
802.11n
Views: 48
Message 2 of 3

Re: calling from contacts

Until you get a better answer try this dialer,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jptech.contacts.phone.dialer.callerid&hl=en_GB

You can setup speeds dials Smiley Happy

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 43
Message 3 of 3

Re: calling from contacts

Hi Rittzer,

Thanks for posting, we appreciate your feedback, but please be advised that this is a stock feature. However, there are a few options you can try—

• Star Contacts: You can have your frequent Contacts set to star for quick access via three dots once you launch the phone app.
  • Message app: You can also hit the message app > Start chat > search for the contact via number or name from the list.
  • Third party: You can also use third-party apps with a good rating from Play Store as suggested by @Porphyrius— if that helps.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors