Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ankit5757
What's DOS?
Views: 3,373
Message 11 of 37

Re: i broke my moto g6 back glass

How can u  say this...the phone will fall at sometime...the design must ensure that mild falls must be sustained. My phone fell from 3 ft height and the back glass is broken.

Intel_inside
Punch Card
Views: 3,350
Message 12 of 37

This is pretty much an issue with every glass backed phone. Moto should've stuck with the metal unibody design used in the G5S series - it's so much more durable and less prone to smudges.

Hobbit
What's DOS?
Views: 3,236
Message 13 of 37

There's a crack in my rear camera glass too! Hasn't been dropped, only thing I can think of is if something has pressed against it in my pocket. Only had the phone 2 weeks. Won't get another Motorola, poor design. I'm just glad the camera still works fine.

Ram246
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,084
Message 14 of 37

Did anyone able to repair it?

Liberlibri
What's DOS?
Views: 2,835
Message 15 of 37

Boy, do I wish I'd found these threads three weeksw ago. This is my 3rd Moto and like other posters, my back glass has shattered within two weeks of purchase. I have a case (only a minimal case was available-- a necessity as the phone was way too slippery) and when I put the case on, the glass was intact. I have not dropped the phone since. Yesterday I noticed what I thought was dirt near the camera and removed the case to clean it, only to discover the back was widely crazed and cracked. The shards are fine and some are sharp. I am seriously disappointed. My previous two purchases were durable and lasted years. I'm going to coat the back with epoxy and eek every penny of use out of this phone... But I'll definitely cast a more critical eye when it's time to get a new phone and look for threads like this!

Edward55
Paper Tape
Views: 2,725
Message 16 of 37

I didn't dropped my phone and also had a kapaver cover on it was heating abnormalya while I was playing clash royale so I removed my back cover and I saw the black glass is shattered. The phone was already 17k for sd450 which was hard to swallow that time but now this issue, I think all should know about this issue we should tell YouTuber to cover this on their video and also post about this in news blogs too, so it didn't happen to someone else.

Edward55
Paper Tape
Views: 2,725
Message 17 of 37

Same happened with me. I even had a hard cover on, it's definitely cracked from heating.
Sumukhasharma
What's DOS?
Views: 2,683
Message 18 of 37

Facing the same problem.

Please let me know where can I find a replacement for the same & approx price. 

Kumar4852
What's DOS?
Views: 2,654
Message 19 of 37

Who says gorilla glass is scracth resistance.... I ll send u pic of my back glass of moto g6. Tell the truth to ur customer dont make them fool with ur bull [Removed] answer.

Namanpuneet
What's DOS?
Views: 2,562
Message 20 of 37

I agree with this. Phone was in my hand. No external pressure or physical force but the glass back cracked. Of course counted under physical damage and hence warranty was stated as void, but now that this has happened for multiple people, all it takes is an acknowledgment that this might be a problem and you guys will work on this. No damage anywhere else on the phone, not even a scratch. Its been 2 months since i bought this. This is not good.
2980 for the back glass. I got it replaced today itself. Go spend.
Top Kudoed Authors