Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
letitbe
Punch Card
Views: 188
Message 81 of 85

Re: low speaker volume on phone calls

The only solution is stopping buying MotoCrap phones.

Their customer care is useless, pointless, misleading, managed by incompetent people, you waste a lot of time with their pre-made scripts!

There is a specific thread on these forums where we are being asked to upload the IMEI so that MotoCrap can investigate, I believe it's a bull anyways.

I mentioned this several times to MotoCrap's customer care but all they did was to divert me around with their scripts so at the end MotoCrap got my money while I got a lemon!

No more MotoCrap for me forever and I'll make sure none of my friends and relatives will buy one!

sc000
Punch Card
Views: 177
Message 82 of 85

Lenovo is a typical Chinese firm happy to take your money but clueless how to provide effective product and customer support. This has been my first and last Lenovo phone. I've been advised to buy a Google designed Android phone (Pixel) which is directly supported by Google who understand the software.

letitbe
Punch Card
Views: 175
Message 83 of 85

I'm talking specifically about Motorola

Motorola is a US company so you should do some research before telling non sense.

Today, we are combining that pioneering spirit with a renewed commitment to consumers  LOL

we are dedicated to bringing consumers around the world great value through devices that don’t compromise on quality, experiences or style.

LOL LOL LOL

sc000
Punch Card
Views: 166
Message 84 of 85

Oh dear you are the one needing to check your facts. Motorola phones are made by Motoroal Mobility which was sold to Google in 2012, and then acquired by Lenovo in 2014. Motorola phones are designed and supported by Lenovo which is the useless Chinese firm being discussed here.

letitbe
Punch Card
Views: 162
Message 85 of 85

It doesn't matter who own Motorola, the point is that this name is being used to catch people all around the world, go read their "about".

By the way, I'm not your dear but most probably you're familiar with holligans, I don't think that there are holligans in China or drunk ex convicts vomiting in the streets during the night, unless you know more about?

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors