cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kapri1
Punch Card
Views: 425
Message 1 of 14

not able to find the chop flash light, twist camera and face unlock feature in moto actions app

Suddenly these option have disappeared in moto actions application.

please find the snap - it should not be any hardware issue. anybody knows it how to enable them again ?

dont want to do factory reset. 

Talked to moto customer care. He asked me to do reset app preferences and clear cache/data. I have done everything but it did not work for me. Please help.

Screenshot_20190304-110453.png

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 410
Message 2 of 14

Re: not able to find the chop flash light, twist camera and face unlock feature in moto actions app

Hi Kapri1,

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since you have tried with the "Reset app preferences" option. We request you to try these below checkpoints & let us know.

1. Tap on Settings>>Apps & notifications>>App info>>Moto Actions>>3 vertical dots>>Uninstall updates. (Restart the device)

2. Go to Play Store & update the Moto Actions app.

3. If the above checkpoints did not resolve the issue then performing the Factory Data Reset would be the feasible option.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Kapri1
Punch Card
Views: 362
Message 3 of 14

Re: not able to find the chop flash light, twist camera and face unlock feature in moto actions app

Thanks for reply.

I have done aaplication preference setting as well as factory reset but problem is not yet resolved.

PLease help me.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 344
Message 4 of 14

@Kapri1 wrote:

Thanks for reply.

I have done aaplication preference setting as well as factory reset but problem is not yet resolved.

PLease help me.

Hi Kapri1,

Thank you for the additional information, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone and the device model? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Also, may I know if you have tested your device in Safe Mode to see if that makes any difference. Could you also confirm how did you perform Factory Data Reset—was it without restoring any apps?

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto Support

Kapri1
Punch Card
Views: 321
Message 5 of 14

Please check the attached snapshot for IMEI DETAILS.

I have checked in safe mode also but problem not solved. 

Please help me soon. 

Edit: Removed attached file for privacy - Rich

Kapri1
Punch Card
Views: 290
Message 6 of 14

Dear Motorola support team,

Please provide the solution as soon as possible.

I have updated my profile with IMEI no.

Now please don't ask for data/factory reset and all. I have done all the option before posting the question here.

waiting for solution now.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 260
Message 7 of 14

Hi Kapri1,

Thank you for updating your profile. We checked your IMEI and none of these features are available in your phone. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Kapri1
Punch Card
Views: 249
Message 8 of 14

Thank you very much for accepting the issue.

Please let me know what to do now. 

I hope this is software related issue only.

You can provide update OTA only for my device. 

Please do as soon as possible.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 225
Message 9 of 14

Hi Kapri1,

This feature is not available on your device. We also checked our data and the phone does not have these features. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Kapri1
Punch Card
Views: 217
Message 10 of 14

What is this?

How these features can not be available for me only?

I was using these features till somedays before. And I don't know what database you have checked.

Can you please check your MOTO G6 play specs...

Really disappointed after got this reply from support team.

Please resolve the issue seriously.

Top Kudoed Authors