x1 headphone/mic jack NOT WORKING

Headphone jack not working

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 104
Message 2 of 5

Re: x1 headphone/mic jack NOT WORKING

Hi AlanSi,

Thanks for posting. I'd like to confirm, is X1 the brand of your headphone? Let's make sure that your phone is detecting the audio jack, kindly open Moto Help app > Diagnosis > Hardware Test> Audio Jack. Let me know the results. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Highlighted
AlanSi
Paper Tape
Views: 92
Message 3 of 5

No x1 is not the name - no idea where that came from. The jack is a standard one and I have tried several others without success. Have also done the diagnostic test which confirms the problem.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 55
Message 4 of 5

@AlanSi wrote:

No x1 is not the name - no idea where that came from. The jack is a standard one and I have tried several others without success. Have also done the diagnostic test which confirms the problem.

Thank you for testing. Have you already tested your headphone with other devices to see if that works? However, if the hardware test fails--its most likely the headphone. Can you also confirm if any of the headsets work on your device?

Regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

AlanSi
Paper Tape
Views: 50
Message 5 of 5

Other headsets have been used and they all work intermittently - I think it must be a problem with the socket but don't know what to do about it.

Top Kudoed Authors