Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

Re:Android 10 update for Moto g8 plus.

2020-03-03, 16:20 PM
Hey there, there's a limit to how much a person can withstand, why don't you people give a time limit as to when will the Moto G8 Plus receive the Android 10 update, are you planning to release the update once Android 11 is launched, I mean come on you have a sense of responsibility towards the consumer who are asking you the questions about the Android 10 update, why doesn't the senior authority of Motorola come out and give a complete explanation for the delay. What will you do, supposing nobody buys your phone in the coming future, only because the consumer is fed up with no one getting a proper update from your end? Wake up Motorola, you are in the market because of the consumers, you'll definitely lose consumers if you treat them by keeping them in the dark, I'm very upset as to how your perception has changed towards us.
Options

Double Standards

2020-03-06, 7:16 AM
Hi Motorola, you have just launched 4 new phones this year, all those phones have Android 10 pre-installed, but what about us (Moto G8 Plus & Moto G8 Play)? Why the Double Standards from you, you should have never launched Plus & Play without Android 10, as you have waited and launched 4 new phones, you should have as well waited and launched the other 2 models with Android 10 pre-installed. Next in line I suppose will be the G9 Family, I really hope you don't goof up, please have them come with Android 11 pre-installed, of course it's not going to make any difference or bother me since I won't be definitely buying a Motorola again in my life, I've made the biggest mistake by buying the moto g8 plus
Options

44 Posts

02-19-2020

PL

74 Signins

410 Page Views

• Views: 410
  • Message 13 of 16

2020-03-07, 20:08 PM
Motorola will not reply to your post in order to preserve its rudeness and ignorance.

1 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2020-03-08, 2:35 AM
I guess there's got to be a worldwide protest against Motorola, to show their real face to the world, to show how ignorant and arrogant they've become to their own customers who still believe in them and purchase their phones, Motorola is shamelessly treating it's consumers in a very bad manner
Options

2020-03-08, 7:56 AM
This is definitely my last Motorola Phone, I'm never again purchasing anything from Motorola in my life, it's really time for Motorola to think about the company's future, as to where is it heading. Currently with their laid back and arrogant attitude, they're heading towards a major disaster, no one is really sure if Motorola will even exist after 10 years
Options

44 Posts

02-19-2020

PL

74 Signins

410 Page Views

• Views: 410
  • Message 16 of 16

2020-03-12, 18:50 PM
Sooner android 11 more goes on Nokia 3210 than android 10 on G8 Plus. And all this is due to the commitment of Motorola support. Thank you, Motorola. We will remember this when choosing next smartphones.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete