02-01-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Battery drain

2020-01-31, 23:34 PM

So I bought the Moto g8 plus a couple of days ago.

It worked really fine. Until I turned it on the next day seeing that my battery was completely dead. I charged it fully the night before. But it completely discharged overnight while turned off. The same happend today (see screenshot) I don't know what the problem is can someone help.

Options

1407 Posts

03-11-2019

US

541 Signins

37895 Page Views

• Views: 37895
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Battery drain

2020-02-04, 22:19 PM

Hi Yayac7,

Thanks for posting. Are your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on while left the phone overnight? Are there any apps running in the background during the night? Please update your profile with your current phone, carrier and IMEI -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete